Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie NOT Getting Married Any Time Soon
Contrary to swirling rumors, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have not yet planned to make their union official. Debunking recent tabloid reports that suggest the Hollywood power couple will be walking down the aisle sometime this summer or in the next few months was PEOPLE.
The magazine reported that a source has branded the latest wedding speculations "false". The source additionally stated that "there is no evidence nor any single truth" to the published reports. Though so, it is noted that Brad and Angelina are still open to the idea of them tying the knot one day.
Angelina has said previously that she and her longtime partner Brad would get married at their children's request. To ABC News, she said, "I think it would be hard to say no to the kids." Recently, Brad hinted a potential wedding to USA Weekend, "The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at."
Months after Brad's confession, Us Weekly ran a cover story that claims the couple have planned a wedding to take place within the next few months. Claiming that three separate sources have confirmed the report, the publication went on to report that the couple are likely to say their "I do's" in an "intimate and informal" ceremony at their Chateau Miraval in Correns, France.
More Brad Pitt News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande