Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie NOT Getting Married Any Time Soon
Contrary to swirling rumors, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have not yet planned to make their union official. Debunking recent tabloid reports that suggest the Hollywood power couple will be walking down the aisle sometime this summer or in the next few months was PEOPLE.
The magazine reported that a source has branded the latest wedding speculations "false". The source additionally stated that "there is no evidence nor any single truth" to the published reports. Though so, it is noted that Brad and Angelina are still open to the idea of them tying the knot one day.
Angelina has said previously that she and her longtime partner Brad would get married at their children's request. To ABC News, she said, "I think it would be hard to say no to the kids." Recently, Brad hinted a potential wedding to USA Weekend, "The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at."
Months after Brad's confession, Us Weekly ran a cover story that claims the couple have planned a wedding to take place within the next few months. Claiming that three separate sources have confirmed the report, the publication went on to report that the couple are likely to say their "I do's" in an "intimate and informal" ceremony at their Chateau Miraval in Correns, France.
More Brad Pitt News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'