Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie NOT Getting Married Any Time Soon
Contrary to swirling rumors, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have not yet planned to make their union official. Debunking recent tabloid reports that suggest the Hollywood power couple will be walking down the aisle sometime this summer or in the next few months was PEOPLE.
The magazine reported that a source has branded the latest wedding speculations "false". The source additionally stated that "there is no evidence nor any single truth" to the published reports. Though so, it is noted that Brad and Angelina are still open to the idea of them tying the knot one day.
Angelina has said previously that she and her longtime partner Brad would get married at their children's request. To ABC News, she said, "I think it would be hard to say no to the kids." Recently, Brad hinted a potential wedding to USA Weekend, "The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at."
Months after Brad's confession, Us Weekly ran a cover story that claims the couple have planned a wedding to take place within the next few months. Claiming that three separate sources have confirmed the report, the publication went on to report that the couple are likely to say their "I do's" in an "intimate and informal" ceremony at their Chateau Miraval in Correns, France.
More Brad Pitt News
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner