Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie NOT Getting Married Any Time Soon
Contrary to swirling rumors, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have not yet planned to make their union official. Debunking recent tabloid reports that suggest the Hollywood power couple will be walking down the aisle sometime this summer or in the next few months was PEOPLE.
The magazine reported that a source has branded the latest wedding speculations "false". The source additionally stated that "there is no evidence nor any single truth" to the published reports. Though so, it is noted that Brad and Angelina are still open to the idea of them tying the knot one day.
Angelina has said previously that she and her longtime partner Brad would get married at their children's request. To ABC News, she said, "I think it would be hard to say no to the kids." Recently, Brad hinted a potential wedding to USA Weekend, "The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at."
Months after Brad's confession, Us Weekly ran a cover story that claims the couple have planned a wedding to take place within the next few months. Claiming that three separate sources have confirmed the report, the publication went on to report that the couple are likely to say their "I do's" in an "intimate and informal" ceremony at their Chateau Miraval in Correns, France.
More Brad Pitt News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival