'So You Think You Can Dance' Announces Top 10 and All-Stars
The number of dancers in "So You Think You Can Dance" season 8 has been trimmed to 10 on Thursday, July 14 as two more contestants were sent packing. The unlucky ones were Ryan Ramirez from the girl camp and Alexander Fost from the male pack.
Ryan was in the bottom three with her partner Ricky Jaime, while Alexander dragged along Sasha Mallory to the dangerous zone. The other couple in jeopardy were Melanie Moore and Marko Germar. Before the judges' decision was unveiled, Nicole Scherzinger took the stage to perform.
Another announcement delivered during the result show was the All-Stars. Allison Holker (season 2), Brandon Bryant (season 5), Chelsie Hightower (season 4), Comfort Fedoke (season 4), Kathryn McCormick (season 6), Melody Lacayanga (season 1), Pasha Kovalev (season 3), Robert Roldan (season 7) and Stephen "Twitch" Boss (season 4) will return to the show next week to accompany the top 10.
"So You Think You Can Dance" is among the 2011 Emmy nominees which were announced earlier on Thursday. It is competing for Outstanding Reality Show Competition kudo, while Cat Deeley is up against other Outstanding Reality Show Host contenders.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce