'So You Think You Can Dance' Announces Top 10 and All-Stars
The number of dancers in "So You Think You Can Dance" season 8 has been trimmed to 10 on Thursday, July 14 as two more contestants were sent packing. The unlucky ones were Ryan Ramirez from the girl camp and Alexander Fost from the male pack.
Ryan was in the bottom three with her partner Ricky Jaime, while Alexander dragged along Sasha Mallory to the dangerous zone. The other couple in jeopardy were Melanie Moore and Marko Germar. Before the judges' decision was unveiled, Nicole Scherzinger took the stage to perform.
Another announcement delivered during the result show was the All-Stars. Allison Holker (season 2), Brandon Bryant (season 5), Chelsie Hightower (season 4), Comfort Fedoke (season 4), Kathryn McCormick (season 6), Melody Lacayanga (season 1), Pasha Kovalev (season 3), Robert Roldan (season 7) and Stephen "Twitch" Boss (season 4) will return to the show next week to accompany the top 10.
"So You Think You Can Dance" is among the 2011 Emmy nominees which were announced earlier on Thursday. It is competing for Outstanding Reality Show Competition kudo, while Cat Deeley is up against other Outstanding Reality Show Host contenders.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences