Kristen Stewart All Smiles After Minor Car Accident
Despite her shy nature, Kristen Stewart deals with fender bender issue well. The Bella Swan of the "Twilight Saga" series was involved in a minor car accident while driving in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 14, and managed to resolve the mishap with a smile from both parties.
The 21-year-old actress, who was dressed in a gray v-neck T-shirt and jeans, was manning her Mini Cooper when a fellow female motorist hit her from behind. Uninjured by the minor bump, she got out of her car to examine the damage to her back fender before exchanging information. Seemingly in good spirits, she was seen smiling and waving goodbye to the lady.
Kristen is enjoying a little break before she begins filming "Snow White and the Huntsman". Earlier in the week on Monday, she was spotted at the post office in Van Nuys, California to renew her passport. She is expected to make an appearance at the 2011 Comic Con in San Diego on Saturday, July 23 for "Snow White" panel.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion