Kristen Stewart All Smiles After Minor Car Accident
Despite her shy nature, Kristen Stewart deals with fender bender issue well. The Bella Swan of the "Twilight Saga" series was involved in a minor car accident while driving in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 14, and managed to resolve the mishap with a smile from both parties.
The 21-year-old actress, who was dressed in a gray v-neck T-shirt and jeans, was manning her Mini Cooper when a fellow female motorist hit her from behind. Uninjured by the minor bump, she got out of her car to examine the damage to her back fender before exchanging information. Seemingly in good spirits, she was seen smiling and waving goodbye to the lady.
Kristen is enjoying a little break before she begins filming "Snow White and the Huntsman". Earlier in the week on Monday, she was spotted at the post office in Van Nuys, California to renew her passport. She is expected to make an appearance at the 2011 Comic Con in San Diego on Saturday, July 23 for "Snow White" panel.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'