Kristen Stewart All Smiles After Minor Car Accident
Despite her shy nature, Kristen Stewart deals with fender bender issue well. The Bella Swan of the "Twilight Saga" series was involved in a minor car accident while driving in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 14, and managed to resolve the mishap with a smile from both parties.
The 21-year-old actress, who was dressed in a gray v-neck T-shirt and jeans, was manning her Mini Cooper when a fellow female motorist hit her from behind. Uninjured by the minor bump, she got out of her car to examine the damage to her back fender before exchanging information. Seemingly in good spirits, she was seen smiling and waving goodbye to the lady.
Kristen is enjoying a little break before she begins filming "Snow White and the Huntsman". Earlier in the week on Monday, she was spotted at the post office in Van Nuys, California to renew her passport. She is expected to make an appearance at the 2011 Comic Con in San Diego on Saturday, July 23 for "Snow White" panel.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'