Kristen Stewart All Smiles After Minor Car Accident
Despite her shy nature, Kristen Stewart deals with fender bender issue well. The Bella Swan of the "Twilight Saga" series was involved in a minor car accident while driving in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 14, and managed to resolve the mishap with a smile from both parties.
The 21-year-old actress, who was dressed in a gray v-neck T-shirt and jeans, was manning her Mini Cooper when a fellow female motorist hit her from behind. Uninjured by the minor bump, she got out of her car to examine the damage to her back fender before exchanging information. Seemingly in good spirits, she was seen smiling and waving goodbye to the lady.
Kristen is enjoying a little break before she begins filming "Snow White and the Huntsman". Earlier in the week on Monday, she was spotted at the post office in Van Nuys, California to renew her passport. She is expected to make an appearance at the 2011 Comic Con in San Diego on Saturday, July 23 for "Snow White" panel.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier