Kristen Stewart All Smiles After Minor Car Accident
Despite her shy nature, Kristen Stewart deals with fender bender issue well. The Bella Swan of the "Twilight Saga" series was involved in a minor car accident while driving in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 14, and managed to resolve the mishap with a smile from both parties.
The 21-year-old actress, who was dressed in a gray v-neck T-shirt and jeans, was manning her Mini Cooper when a fellow female motorist hit her from behind. Uninjured by the minor bump, she got out of her car to examine the damage to her back fender before exchanging information. Seemingly in good spirits, she was seen smiling and waving goodbye to the lady.
Kristen is enjoying a little break before she begins filming "Snow White and the Huntsman". Earlier in the week on Monday, she was spotted at the post office in Van Nuys, California to renew her passport. She is expected to make an appearance at the 2011 Comic Con in San Diego on Saturday, July 23 for "Snow White" panel.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip