Kate Hudson's Fiance Explains What's Behind Baby Son's Name
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have finally decided on what name they give to their first child together. On Thursday, July 14, Muse frontman Matthew took to Twitter to reveal that they have named the baby boy Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy and explain what's behind the moniker.
"So happy! Just had a baby boy, Bingham 'Bing' Hawn Bellamy. Born 7Ib 12Oz, on 9th July," so tweeted the 33-year-old rocker. He followed it up with another tweet that offered update and more details of the baby's birth. He wrote, "Mum and baby are strong and healthy. Mum was a warrior, Bing popped out after 4.5 hours of intense pushing!"
Matthew additionally uncovered that his mother and Kurt Russell, Goldie Hawn's longtime partner who helped raise Kate, were the inspirations behind the name. "For those wondering, Bingham is my mum's maiden name and Bing Russell was Kurt's dad," he tweeted. "Family connections all round!"
Bingham "Bing" is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The "Something Borrowed" actress has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism