Kate Hudson's Fiance Explains What's Behind Baby Son's Name
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have finally decided on what name they give to their first child together. On Thursday, July 14, Muse frontman Matthew took to Twitter to reveal that they have named the baby boy Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy and explain what's behind the moniker.
"So happy! Just had a baby boy, Bingham 'Bing' Hawn Bellamy. Born 7Ib 12Oz, on 9th July," so tweeted the 33-year-old rocker. He followed it up with another tweet that offered update and more details of the baby's birth. He wrote, "Mum and baby are strong and healthy. Mum was a warrior, Bing popped out after 4.5 hours of intense pushing!"
Matthew additionally uncovered that his mother and Kurt Russell, Goldie Hawn's longtime partner who helped raise Kate, were the inspirations behind the name. "For those wondering, Bingham is my mum's maiden name and Bing Russell was Kurt's dad," he tweeted. "Family connections all round!"
Bingham "Bing" is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The "Something Borrowed" actress has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones