Kate Hudson's Fiance Explains What's Behind Baby Son's Name
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have finally decided on what name they give to their first child together. On Thursday, July 14, Muse frontman Matthew took to Twitter to reveal that they have named the baby boy Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy and explain what's behind the moniker.
"So happy! Just had a baby boy, Bingham 'Bing' Hawn Bellamy. Born 7Ib 12Oz, on 9th July," so tweeted the 33-year-old rocker. He followed it up with another tweet that offered update and more details of the baby's birth. He wrote, "Mum and baby are strong and healthy. Mum was a warrior, Bing popped out after 4.5 hours of intense pushing!"
Matthew additionally uncovered that his mother and Kurt Russell, Goldie Hawn's longtime partner who helped raise Kate, were the inspirations behind the name. "For those wondering, Bingham is my mum's maiden name and Bing Russell was Kurt's dad," he tweeted. "Family connections all round!"
Bingham "Bing" is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The "Something Borrowed" actress has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off