Kate Hudson's Fiance Explains What's Behind Baby Son's Name
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have finally decided on what name they give to their first child together. On Thursday, July 14, Muse frontman Matthew took to Twitter to reveal that they have named the baby boy Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy and explain what's behind the moniker.
"So happy! Just had a baby boy, Bingham 'Bing' Hawn Bellamy. Born 7Ib 12Oz, on 9th July," so tweeted the 33-year-old rocker. He followed it up with another tweet that offered update and more details of the baby's birth. He wrote, "Mum and baby are strong and healthy. Mum was a warrior, Bing popped out after 4.5 hours of intense pushing!"
Matthew additionally uncovered that his mother and Kurt Russell, Goldie Hawn's longtime partner who helped raise Kate, were the inspirations behind the name. "For those wondering, Bingham is my mum's maiden name and Bing Russell was Kurt's dad," he tweeted. "Family connections all round!"
Bingham "Bing" is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The "Something Borrowed" actress has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd