Channing Tatum Possibly Shaving His Head Bald for 'G.I. Joe 2'
Channing Tatum is now a bald guy. The "Public Enemies" star reportedly shaved his head for his upcoming movie "G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes" where he's going to reprise his "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" role as Duke/Conrad Hauser.
He was spotted with his new look when leaving an office building on Tuesday, July 12 in Beverly Hills, Calif. The actor who plays the titular character in "Dear John" dressed casually. He wore a black t-shirt and jeans while slinging a backpack over his right shoulder.
There is no official word whether it's true that he cut his hair off for "G.I. Joe 2", but Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson who is his co-star in the upcoming movie has, like him, gone completely bald and confirmed it's for the movie. "Long day of prep for GI Joe. Special Forces fatigues look strong. Time for Don Julio and new episode of Hard Time," he tweeted.
"G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes" is directed by "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" helmer Jon M. Chu. Beside having Channing and The Rock, the film has also added Adrianne Palicki, Lee Byung Hun, RZA and Ray Stevenson to the cast ensemble.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'