Channing Tatum Possibly Shaving His Head Bald for 'G.I. Joe 2'
Channing Tatum is now a bald guy. The "Public Enemies" star reportedly shaved his head for his upcoming movie "G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes" where he's going to reprise his "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" role as Duke/Conrad Hauser.
He was spotted with his new look when leaving an office building on Tuesday, July 12 in Beverly Hills, Calif. The actor who plays the titular character in "Dear John" dressed casually. He wore a black t-shirt and jeans while slinging a backpack over his right shoulder.
There is no official word whether it's true that he cut his hair off for "G.I. Joe 2", but Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson who is his co-star in the upcoming movie has, like him, gone completely bald and confirmed it's for the movie. "Long day of prep for GI Joe. Special Forces fatigues look strong. Time for Don Julio and new episode of Hard Time," he tweeted.
"G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes" is directed by "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" helmer Jon M. Chu. Beside having Channing and The Rock, the film has also added Adrianne Palicki, Lee Byung Hun, RZA and Ray Stevenson to the cast ensemble.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'