New 'The Hobbit' Photo Reveals Bofur, Bombur and Bifur
A new image that features three more dwarf characters of upcoming Peter Jackson-directed adventure movie "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been unleashed. The photo provides first look at Bofur (James Nesbitt), Bombur (Stephen Hunter) and Bifur (William Kircher), three among twelve dwarves who accompany Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) on his quest to Erebor. Bofur is the cousin of Bifur and brother of Bombur
Previously, Warner Bros. has unveiled seven other dwarves in three separate pictures. The first one features three brothers Nori (Jared Brophy), Ori (Adam Brown) and Dori (Mark Hadlow), while the second one gives a look at Oin (John Callen) and Gloin (Peter Hambleton). The third one, meanwhile, captures two youngest dwarves Fili (Deam O' Gorman) and Kili (Aidan Turner).
"An Unexpected Journey" revolves around Bilbo and legendary warrior Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) who embark on an epic journey to the Lonely Mountain in order to reclaim the dwarves' lost treasure that was stolen by the dragon Smaug. On their adventure, they are joined by these heroic twelve dwarves.
The movie also has Andy Serkis, Cate Blanchett, Elijah Wood and Orlando Bloom reprising their "Lord of the Rings" roles. It will be released in the U.S. on December 14, 2012. Meanwhile, its upcoming sequel, "The Hobbit: There and Back Again", is scheduled to hit theaters across the country on December 13, 2013.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant