Former 'Bad Girls Club' Star Resting at Home After Being Rushed to ER
Natalie Nunn is currently recovering at home. The former "Bad Girls Club" star was rushed to the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Tuesday morning, July 12 after collapsing in her kitchen. She was treated for extreme exhaustion before being sent home to rest.
Shortly after being released from the hospital, the reality star took to Twitter to assure fans she's fine. "Dear #teamnatalierockstars I just checked out of the hospital ... Everything is going to be ok...," she wrote. Hours later, she tweeted, "Home in bed... Watching Locked up abroad! Resting."
Natalie followed the last tweet with another one in which she thanked fans and friends for their concern. "Thanks for all the concerned tweets..n close friends who delivered things to my condo today! Missed most of u due to sleeping but luv u all!" so she wrote. Earlier, she has told TMZ that she's taking a week off from her busy schedule to rest up.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd