Former 'Bad Girls Club' Star Resting at Home After Being Rushed to ER
Natalie Nunn is currently recovering at home. The former "Bad Girls Club" star was rushed to the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Tuesday morning, July 12 after collapsing in her kitchen. She was treated for extreme exhaustion before being sent home to rest.
Shortly after being released from the hospital, the reality star took to Twitter to assure fans she's fine. "Dear #teamnatalierockstars I just checked out of the hospital ... Everything is going to be ok...," she wrote. Hours later, she tweeted, "Home in bed... Watching Locked up abroad! Resting."
Natalie followed the last tweet with another one in which she thanked fans and friends for their concern. "Thanks for all the concerned tweets..n close friends who delivered things to my condo today! Missed most of u due to sleeping but luv u all!" so she wrote. Earlier, she has told TMZ that she's taking a week off from her busy schedule to rest up.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory