Former 'Bad Girls Club' Star Resting at Home After Being Rushed to ER
Natalie Nunn is currently recovering at home. The former "Bad Girls Club" star was rushed to the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Tuesday morning, July 12 after collapsing in her kitchen. She was treated for extreme exhaustion before being sent home to rest.
Shortly after being released from the hospital, the reality star took to Twitter to assure fans she's fine. "Dear #teamnatalierockstars I just checked out of the hospital ... Everything is going to be ok...," she wrote. Hours later, she tweeted, "Home in bed... Watching Locked up abroad! Resting."
Natalie followed the last tweet with another one in which she thanked fans and friends for their concern. "Thanks for all the concerned tweets..n close friends who delivered things to my condo today! Missed most of u due to sleeping but luv u all!" so she wrote. Earlier, she has told TMZ that she's taking a week off from her busy schedule to rest up.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?