Katie Holmes: Hot Pink Undies Make My Day
Being the cover girl of InStyle's August edition, Katie Holmes is singing praises of underwear. While opening up about her a fashion do and don't, the 32-year-old wife of Hollywood actor Tom Cruise reveals why nice undies are her favorite splurge.
"They make you feel special when you put them on in the morning," explains the former "Dawson's Creek" actress, who hopes to "age gracefully". She goes on to share, "Even when I was a little girl I loved my 'days of the week' pairs. I love the hot pink ones, that makes my day!"
Speaking of fashion, the "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" star spills that she tries to be bold with her choices. "I'm not afraid to try a new designer or do something trendy," she admits, before adding with a warning, "but it has to look right on my body. You don't want to look like a fashion victim!"
On how she prevents being a fashion victim, the mother of one says, "Certain colors don't work on me; yellow isn't my friend." She adds, "I don't like big, pouffy sleeves. And some dresses, like if it has a big bow and skirt, are too old-ladyish on me. If I can wear it when I'm 80 I'm going to wait."
More Katie Holmes News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage