Katie Holmes: Hot Pink Undies Make My Day
Being the cover girl of InStyle's August edition, Katie Holmes is singing praises of underwear. While opening up about her a fashion do and don't, the 32-year-old wife of Hollywood actor Tom Cruise reveals why nice undies are her favorite splurge.
"They make you feel special when you put them on in the morning," explains the former "Dawson's Creek" actress, who hopes to "age gracefully". She goes on to share, "Even when I was a little girl I loved my 'days of the week' pairs. I love the hot pink ones, that makes my day!"
Speaking of fashion, the "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" star spills that she tries to be bold with her choices. "I'm not afraid to try a new designer or do something trendy," she admits, before adding with a warning, "but it has to look right on my body. You don't want to look like a fashion victim!"
On how she prevents being a fashion victim, the mother of one says, "Certain colors don't work on me; yellow isn't my friend." She adds, "I don't like big, pouffy sleeves. And some dresses, like if it has a big bow and skirt, are too old-ladyish on me. If I can wear it when I'm 80 I'm going to wait."
More Katie Holmes News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role