First Poster of 'Glee: The 3D Concert Movie' Arrives
Around a month away from hitting the theaters, "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" hypes up its release by unleashing its U.K. poster. Bringing in the sparkles, the one-sheet is dominated by neon alphabets that read "Glee 3D" with New Directions personnel posing all around the bright sign.
Aside from the poster, a number of stills capturing members of New Directions on the stage have also been found. One, in particular, displays Heather Morris leading a dance number in a Britney Spears-inspired outfit. Another one sees Lea Michele and Naya Rivera singing while the rest of the gang take a stand behind them.
"Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" will feature performances from the Glee Live! In Concert! tour. Scheduled to run for only two weeks in the U.S. starting from August 12, it includes appearances by 14 cast members from the hit television series, including Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith and Dianna Agron.
On the reason why the movie is made, series creator Ryan Murphy has explained, "Due to the limited time we had to travel during our hiatus, there were only so many cities we could get to before we had to resume work on the television series. We knew that not every fan who wanted to attend a concert would get that opportunity."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars