First Poster of 'Glee: The 3D Concert Movie' Arrives
Around a month away from hitting the theaters, "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" hypes up its release by unleashing its U.K. poster. Bringing in the sparkles, the one-sheet is dominated by neon alphabets that read "Glee 3D" with New Directions personnel posing all around the bright sign.
Aside from the poster, a number of stills capturing members of New Directions on the stage have also been found. One, in particular, displays Heather Morris leading a dance number in a Britney Spears-inspired outfit. Another one sees Lea Michele and Naya Rivera singing while the rest of the gang take a stand behind them.
"Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" will feature performances from the Glee Live! In Concert! tour. Scheduled to run for only two weeks in the U.S. starting from August 12, it includes appearances by 14 cast members from the hit television series, including Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith and Dianna Agron.
On the reason why the movie is made, series creator Ryan Murphy has explained, "Due to the limited time we had to travel during our hiatus, there were only so many cities we could get to before we had to resume work on the television series. We knew that not every fan who wanted to attend a concert would get that opportunity."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie