David Arquette's Ex-Mistress Jasmine Waltz Releases Sex Tape
Jasmine Waltz, who found moderate fame for being David Arquette's mistress, is on the way to achieve more popularity. The waitress who has been associated to a number of Hollywood men such as Ryan Seacrest and Chris Pine, would release a sex tape "any week now".
In October 2010, Arquette admitted in a radio interview that he had a fling with Waltz after meeting her at the Premiere nightclub where she was working. Both said that the affair was nothing close to emotional. "It wasn't bad sex, but it wasn't emotional. It was quick and painless. Nothing exciting," Waltz said.
Arquette and his wife Courteney Cox are now working on a reconciliation and the story of their split has died down. But Waltz has more in store because her raunchy tape with a former boyfriend is hitting the Internet. According to TMZ, the tape contains "annoying conversation heart candies" apart from the X-rated actions.
"I'm absolutely shocked that the public is now going to see what I made with my boyfriend on Valentine's Day," Waltz told TMZ. Waltz did not go further to explain the mystery man but said, "I'm not even famous which blows my mind even more, I'm just a girl in Hollywood."
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016