Chris Hemsworth in 'Rush', Elizabeth Banks 'Expecting'
Chris Hemsworth choice after "Thor" is "Rush" where he gets to slip in the role of British Formula One driver James Hunt. The pic from Cross Creek Pictures is scripted by Peter Mogan and would be directed by Ron Howard.
Story will revolve around Hunt's rivalry with Niki Lauda who also dominated the Formula One circuit in 1970s. Filming is expected to start shooting early next year. Although there is yet deals signed, the actor is expected to star in this movie before filming the sequel to "Thor".
On another piece of casting news, Elizabeth Banks has been added to Lionsgate's "What to Expect When You're Expecting".The romantic comedy has nabbed actors such as Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock.
Banks is to play an author and owner of The Breast Choice "who is militant in her beliefs about what makes a good mother until she gets pregnant for the first time," Deadline reported. Shooting begins this summer with release scheduled for May 11, 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour