Chris Hemsworth in 'Rush', Elizabeth Banks 'Expecting'
Chris Hemsworth choice after "Thor" is "Rush" where he gets to slip in the role of British Formula One driver James Hunt. The pic from Cross Creek Pictures is scripted by Peter Mogan and would be directed by Ron Howard.
Story will revolve around Hunt's rivalry with Niki Lauda who also dominated the Formula One circuit in 1970s. Filming is expected to start shooting early next year. Although there is yet deals signed, the actor is expected to star in this movie before filming the sequel to "Thor".
On another piece of casting news, Elizabeth Banks has been added to Lionsgate's "What to Expect When You're Expecting".The romantic comedy has nabbed actors such as Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock.
Banks is to play an author and owner of The Breast Choice "who is militant in her beliefs about what makes a good mother until she gets pregnant for the first time," Deadline reported. Shooting begins this summer with release scheduled for May 11, 2012.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her