First Look at Updated Version of 'Dallas'
TNT is reviving "Dallas" and has released the first promo for its new show. The drama series is not a reboot, but rather serves as a continuation to the the 1980s prime time soap opera which featured Larry Hagman as greedy, scheming oil baron J. R. Ewing.
The updated version will now focus on his son, John Ross Ewing III, and Christopher Ewing, the adopted son of Bobby Ewing. Portrayed by Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe, the two young men will carry on their families' rivalries.
Hagman returns to reprise his role, reuniting with fellow cast mates Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray. Also among the cast ensemble are the likes of Jordana Brewster, Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong.
"Dallas" will premiere in summer 2012 on TNT. Michael M. Robin directs the pilot and will also executive produce the series.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson