First Look at Updated Version of 'Dallas'
TNT is reviving "Dallas" and has released the first promo for its new show. The drama series is not a reboot, but rather serves as a continuation to the the 1980s prime time soap opera which featured Larry Hagman as greedy, scheming oil baron J. R. Ewing.
The updated version will now focus on his son, John Ross Ewing III, and Christopher Ewing, the adopted son of Bobby Ewing. Portrayed by Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe, the two young men will carry on their families' rivalries.
Hagman returns to reprise his role, reuniting with fellow cast mates Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray. Also among the cast ensemble are the likes of Jordana Brewster, Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong.
"Dallas" will premiere in summer 2012 on TNT. Michael M. Robin directs the pilot and will also executive produce the series.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'