Creeping Back to Halle Berry's Home, Intruder Finally Arrested
After being left terrified for days by an unidentified man who jumped over a fence around her Hollywood home, Halle Berry can now breathe a sigh of relief. The "Frankie and Alice" actress' home intruder has finally been arrested on late Monday night, July 11.
Sergeant Hoops of the LAPD Hollywood Division told ET that the alleged stalker was busted at 11:15 P.M. in Halle's neighborhood. The police, additionally, confirmed that the 44-year-old actress has positively identified the suspect personally.
At the precinct, the LAPD identified the intruder as a 27-year-old Hispanic male named Richard Franco. He was booked for stalking on two felony counts. Bail has not yet been set, but authorities said that considering the severity of the charges, it is expected to be high.
Halle first had the unwelcome visitor, who lurked around her front lawn, on Saturday, July 9, but he escaped before the police could catch him. The Oscar winner got another visit from the intruder the next day. This time around, he hopped over the front fence at around 11 A.M. and stared at the actress through the kitchen window.
More Halle Berry News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande