Creeping Back to Halle Berry's Home, Intruder Finally Arrested
After being left terrified for days by an unidentified man who jumped over a fence around her Hollywood home, Halle Berry can now breathe a sigh of relief. The "Frankie and Alice" actress' home intruder has finally been arrested on late Monday night, July 11.
Sergeant Hoops of the LAPD Hollywood Division told ET that the alleged stalker was busted at 11:15 P.M. in Halle's neighborhood. The police, additionally, confirmed that the 44-year-old actress has positively identified the suspect personally.
At the precinct, the LAPD identified the intruder as a 27-year-old Hispanic male named Richard Franco. He was booked for stalking on two felony counts. Bail has not yet been set, but authorities said that considering the severity of the charges, it is expected to be high.
Halle first had the unwelcome visitor, who lurked around her front lawn, on Saturday, July 9, but he escaped before the police could catch him. The Oscar winner got another visit from the intruder the next day. This time around, he hopped over the front fence at around 11 A.M. and stared at the actress through the kitchen window.
More Halle Berry News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says