Creeping Back to Halle Berry's Home, Intruder Finally Arrested
After being left terrified for days by an unidentified man who jumped over a fence around her Hollywood home, Halle Berry can now breathe a sigh of relief. The "Frankie and Alice" actress' home intruder has finally been arrested on late Monday night, July 11.
Sergeant Hoops of the LAPD Hollywood Division told ET that the alleged stalker was busted at 11:15 P.M. in Halle's neighborhood. The police, additionally, confirmed that the 44-year-old actress has positively identified the suspect personally.
At the precinct, the LAPD identified the intruder as a 27-year-old Hispanic male named Richard Franco. He was booked for stalking on two felony counts. Bail has not yet been set, but authorities said that considering the severity of the charges, it is expected to be high.
Halle first had the unwelcome visitor, who lurked around her front lawn, on Saturday, July 9, but he escaped before the police could catch him. The Oscar winner got another visit from the intruder the next day. This time around, he hopped over the front fence at around 11 A.M. and stared at the actress through the kitchen window.
More Halle Berry News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'