Creeping Back to Halle Berry's Home, Intruder Finally Arrested
After being left terrified for days by an unidentified man who jumped over a fence around her Hollywood home, Halle Berry can now breathe a sigh of relief. The "Frankie and Alice" actress' home intruder has finally been arrested on late Monday night, July 11.
Sergeant Hoops of the LAPD Hollywood Division told ET that the alleged stalker was busted at 11:15 P.M. in Halle's neighborhood. The police, additionally, confirmed that the 44-year-old actress has positively identified the suspect personally.
At the precinct, the LAPD identified the intruder as a 27-year-old Hispanic male named Richard Franco. He was booked for stalking on two felony counts. Bail has not yet been set, but authorities said that considering the severity of the charges, it is expected to be high.
Halle first had the unwelcome visitor, who lurked around her front lawn, on Saturday, July 9, but he escaped before the police could catch him. The Oscar winner got another visit from the intruder the next day. This time around, he hopped over the front fence at around 11 A.M. and stared at the actress through the kitchen window.
More Halle Berry News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch