Busy Dr. Drew Puts 'Celebrity Rehab' on Indefinite Hiatus
Dr. Drew Pinsky is going to take a long time off from helping troubled stars. It has been reported that "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" will go on indefinite hiatus after the current fifth season is wrapped up.
"The decision was made to put the show on hiatus because Dr. Drew Pinsky is just too busy to continue to do the show," a source connected to the show told Radar Online. The addiction medicine specialist indeed has a bunch of other shows to keep him busy, including "Dr. Drew Show", "Loveline", "Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew", "Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House" and upcoming "Life Changers".
"The amount of time Dr. Drew has to commit to treating celebrities on the show is a tremendous amount of time," the insider further explained. The 52-year-old television personality may do the show again in the future if he has time as the source revealed that "Dr. Drew really enjoyed doing the show, even though it could be very emotionally grueling at times."
This season of "Celebrity Rehab" was premiered on June 26. Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan, actress Amy Fisher, Bai Ling and Sean Young, as well as baseball star Dwight Gooden are among the cast members. Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler, who had joined the show in season 2, also returns in season 5.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly