Pictures: Megan Fox on 'The Dictator' Set in Manhattan
After dodging robot attacks in the first two action-packed "Transformers" films, Megan Fox will now try her hands at generating laughter in movie in comedy genre. The Mikaela Banes depicter has been spotted hitting the shooting location for Sacha Baron Cohen's "The Dictator" in Manhattan on Monday, July 11.
The movie beauty, who became the face of Armani Underwear and Jeans since 2010 but got replaced by Rihanna this year, wore a blue v-neck top, black pants, sneaker and a shoulder bag. She might be joined by Sacha for the filming since the "Borat" star was also spotted on the same set that day.
One day earlier, it was Anna Faris who shot some scenes with Sacha. Transforming herself from a blonde cutie to a brunette pixie beauty, she was snapped standing next to the lead actor among a number of extras which posed as protesters.
Inspired by Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", "The Dictator" will open in U.S. cinemas on May 11, 2012. It revolves around a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'