Pictures: Megan Fox on 'The Dictator' Set in Manhattan
After dodging robot attacks in the first two action-packed "Transformers" films, Megan Fox will now try her hands at generating laughter in movie in comedy genre. The Mikaela Banes depicter has been spotted hitting the shooting location for Sacha Baron Cohen's "The Dictator" in Manhattan on Monday, July 11.
The movie beauty, who became the face of Armani Underwear and Jeans since 2010 but got replaced by Rihanna this year, wore a blue v-neck top, black pants, sneaker and a shoulder bag. She might be joined by Sacha for the filming since the "Borat" star was also spotted on the same set that day.
One day earlier, it was Anna Faris who shot some scenes with Sacha. Transforming herself from a blonde cutie to a brunette pixie beauty, she was snapped standing next to the lead actor among a number of extras which posed as protesters.
Inspired by Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", "The Dictator" will open in U.S. cinemas on May 11, 2012. It revolves around a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes