Pictures: Megan Fox on 'The Dictator' Set in Manhattan
After dodging robot attacks in the first two action-packed "Transformers" films, Megan Fox will now try her hands at generating laughter in movie in comedy genre. The Mikaela Banes depicter has been spotted hitting the shooting location for Sacha Baron Cohen's "The Dictator" in Manhattan on Monday, July 11.
The movie beauty, who became the face of Armani Underwear and Jeans since 2010 but got replaced by Rihanna this year, wore a blue v-neck top, black pants, sneaker and a shoulder bag. She might be joined by Sacha for the filming since the "Borat" star was also spotted on the same set that day.
One day earlier, it was Anna Faris who shot some scenes with Sacha. Transforming herself from a blonde cutie to a brunette pixie beauty, she was snapped standing next to the lead actor among a number of extras which posed as protesters.
Inspired by Saddam Hussein's best selling novel "Zabibah and the King", "The Dictator" will open in U.S. cinemas on May 11, 2012. It revolves around a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof