Rihanna Replaces Megan Fox as New Face of Armani Underwear and Jeans
Rihanna has replaced Megan Fox as the new face of Emporio Armani. Italian fashion house Giorgio Armani made the announcement on Monday, July 11, revealing that the Bajan beauty will be "the new global testimonial for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans from autumn/winter 2011-12."
The "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker has shot her ad campaign, which will launch worldwide in September, on location in New York. She has given a hint of this endorsement deal to her fans days earlier by tweeting, "U would NEVER guess what I'm doing right now!!! Hint Hint #Armani."
By scoring the deal, Riri joins a list of celebrities who have represented the brand, including power-couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and tennis-pro Rafael Nadal. She herself has been a celebrity spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics since 2007.
25-year-old Megan herself has modeled for Emporio Armani in its 2010 campaign as well as in its Spring/Summer 2011 campaign. The Mikaela Banes of the first two "Transformers" movies currently stars in the new Giorgio Armani Summer 2011 beauty campaign.
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked