Rihanna Replaces Megan Fox as New Face of Armani Underwear and Jeans
Rihanna has replaced Megan Fox as the new face of Emporio Armani. Italian fashion house Giorgio Armani made the announcement on Monday, July 11, revealing that the Bajan beauty will be "the new global testimonial for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans from autumn/winter 2011-12."
The "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker has shot her ad campaign, which will launch worldwide in September, on location in New York. She has given a hint of this endorsement deal to her fans days earlier by tweeting, "U would NEVER guess what I'm doing right now!!! Hint Hint #Armani."
By scoring the deal, Riri joins a list of celebrities who have represented the brand, including power-couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and tennis-pro Rafael Nadal. She herself has been a celebrity spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics since 2007.
25-year-old Megan herself has modeled for Emporio Armani in its 2010 campaign as well as in its Spring/Summer 2011 campaign. The Mikaela Banes of the first two "Transformers" movies currently stars in the new Giorgio Armani Summer 2011 beauty campaign.
More Rihanna News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'