'Bachelorette' Recap: Skipping Cocktail Party, Ashley Picks Hometown Dates
Getting closer to pick "the one" for her, Ashley Hebert seemingly had no difficulty in cutting the remaining six suitors to four in Monday, July 11 episode of "The Bachelorette". The 26-year-old sent home one man right after their date, and another one during a rose ceremony without getting through a cocktail party to get to know them more.
In the episode, Constantine, Ben and Ryan got one-on-one date while the other three were on a group date. Ashley and Constantine joined a lantern festival in a small village for their date. They shared a kiss when witnessing hundreds of lanterns, including theirs, floated into the sky.
Ashley and Ben's date was to explore a park on a moped. During dinner, Ben said his feeling has grown to be more than just liking her. They spent the night making out and Ben did not return home until next morning.
Next, it was the group date with JP, Lucas and Ames where they were dressed for a wedding photo shoot. Ames got a glitter suit, JP got a James Bond tux, and Lucas got a gold traditional outfit. JP was jealous when learning that Ashley kissed the other two guys in their photos.
Lucas then admitted that he felt foolish on this date, while JP opened up to Ashley that he was not comfortable with this group date, especially after their last one-on-one date. Ashley felt flattered by what JP said, and gave him the rose.
For the last one-on-one date, Ashley and Ryan headed to a Temple. They made a wish to the match-making God and tossed their bricks, but the bricks matched which means the wishes won't come true. They later ate in the great outdoors where Ashley confessed to having no spark with Ryan. In a surprising move, Ashley sent Ryan packing right on the spot, leaving the guy heartbroken.
Before what was supposed to be a cocktail party, Ashley sat down with host Chris Harrison and told him that she had made her decision and did not need the cocktail party. So the show went forward with the rose ceremony where Ashley gave the roses to Constantine, Ben and Ames, and sent Lucas home.
Next week, Ashley will visit JP, Constantine, Ben and Ames' hometowns for their dates.
More The Bachelorette News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'