Intruder Was Back at Halle Berry's House and Stared at Her
The man who jumped over Halle Berry's Los Angeles house wall managed to get closer to the actress. On Saturday, July 9, an unidentified man was seen in the front lawn of her house but he escaped before the police could catch him. The next day, the man was back, peering inside her kitchen window.
This time, the man hopped over the front fence at around 11 A.M. and said to a house employee that he was "there to see somebody". According to reports, the intruder stared at the actress on the second occasion through the kitchen window. He went away again before the police arrived on the scene.
Three squad cars and even a helicopter searched through the area to find the man but to no avail. Police are now looking at the security tapes to find clues.
The man was reportedly carrying a book and is believed to be an obsessed fan trying to get her autograph. Some believed he could also be a paparazzi trying to get a shot of her, but LAPD Officer Sarah Faden said they were not sure what this man was trying to do.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie