Intruder Was Back at Halle Berry's House and Stared at Her
The man who jumped over Halle Berry's Los Angeles house wall managed to get closer to the actress. On Saturday, July 9, an unidentified man was seen in the front lawn of her house but he escaped before the police could catch him. The next day, the man was back, peering inside her kitchen window.
This time, the man hopped over the front fence at around 11 A.M. and said to a house employee that he was "there to see somebody". According to reports, the intruder stared at the actress on the second occasion through the kitchen window. He went away again before the police arrived on the scene.
Three squad cars and even a helicopter searched through the area to find the man but to no avail. Police are now looking at the security tapes to find clues.
The man was reportedly carrying a book and is believed to be an obsessed fan trying to get her autograph. Some believed he could also be a paparazzi trying to get a shot of her, but LAPD Officer Sarah Faden said they were not sure what this man was trying to do.
More Halle Berry News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other