'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Turns Himself to Rapper
With "Harry Potter" days nearing the end, actor Tom Felton is ready to jump to his next venture. Instead of focusing on acting career, the 23-year-old revealed that he is exploring his musical skill and has chosen Hip-Hop as his genre.
Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in the franchise films, has in fact scored a recording deal with an independent label, The Sun reported. "I was thinking of doing some N-Dubz -style stuff. I am looking to get into the grime rap UK scene. I'm going to change my image - backward caps, the lot," he was quoted as saying.
His inspiration is in fact Dappy of N-Dubz but when asked about his future plans, he said, "It's still under wraps so I can't really talk about it."
Although he's venturing out to music, Felton insisted that he is not giving up his acting career any time soon. He currently has five films in line including lead role in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers