'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Turns Himself to Rapper
With "Harry Potter" days nearing the end, actor Tom Felton is ready to jump to his next venture. Instead of focusing on acting career, the 23-year-old revealed that he is exploring his musical skill and has chosen Hip-Hop as his genre.
Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in the franchise films, has in fact scored a recording deal with an independent label, The Sun reported. "I was thinking of doing some N-Dubz -style stuff. I am looking to get into the grime rap UK scene. I'm going to change my image - backward caps, the lot," he was quoted as saying.
His inspiration is in fact Dappy of N-Dubz but when asked about his future plans, he said, "It's still under wraps so I can't really talk about it."
Although he's venturing out to music, Felton insisted that he is not giving up his acting career any time soon. He currently has five films in line including lead role in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7