'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Turns Himself to Rapper
With "Harry Potter" days nearing the end, actor Tom Felton is ready to jump to his next venture. Instead of focusing on acting career, the 23-year-old revealed that he is exploring his musical skill and has chosen Hip-Hop as his genre.
Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in the franchise films, has in fact scored a recording deal with an independent label, The Sun reported. "I was thinking of doing some N-Dubz -style stuff. I am looking to get into the grime rap UK scene. I'm going to change my image - backward caps, the lot," he was quoted as saying.
His inspiration is in fact Dappy of N-Dubz but when asked about his future plans, he said, "It's still under wraps so I can't really talk about it."
Although he's venturing out to music, Felton insisted that he is not giving up his acting career any time soon. He currently has five films in line including lead role in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory