'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Turns Himself to Rapper
With "Harry Potter" days nearing the end, actor Tom Felton is ready to jump to his next venture. Instead of focusing on acting career, the 23-year-old revealed that he is exploring his musical skill and has chosen Hip-Hop as his genre.
Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in the franchise films, has in fact scored a recording deal with an independent label, The Sun reported. "I was thinking of doing some N-Dubz -style stuff. I am looking to get into the grime rap UK scene. I'm going to change my image - backward caps, the lot," he was quoted as saying.
His inspiration is in fact Dappy of N-Dubz but when asked about his future plans, he said, "It's still under wraps so I can't really talk about it."
Although he's venturing out to music, Felton insisted that he is not giving up his acting career any time soon. He currently has five films in line including lead role in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival