'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Turns Himself to Rapper
With "Harry Potter" days nearing the end, actor Tom Felton is ready to jump to his next venture. Instead of focusing on acting career, the 23-year-old revealed that he is exploring his musical skill and has chosen Hip-Hop as his genre.
Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in the franchise films, has in fact scored a recording deal with an independent label, The Sun reported. "I was thinking of doing some N-Dubz -style stuff. I am looking to get into the grime rap UK scene. I'm going to change my image - backward caps, the lot," he was quoted as saying.
His inspiration is in fact Dappy of N-Dubz but when asked about his future plans, he said, "It's still under wraps so I can't really talk about it."
Although he's venturing out to music, Felton insisted that he is not giving up his acting career any time soon. He currently has five films in line including lead role in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group