To Arrive on July 18, Rebecca Black's New Single Narrates Her 'Fairytale' Story
Rebecca Black gets ready to release her second single. Instead of dropping a text message-themed single "LOL", which is in similar vein to her debut single "Friday", like she previously planned, the YouTube sensation is going to release a single titled "My Moment" which narrates her story to the stardom.
The "Friday" hitmaker will unleash the song on her official website and YouTube channel starting at 8 P.M. on July 18 and make it available for download on iTunes the following day. She will follow the release of the single by dropping a five-song mini album which she will self-release in August.
Staying true to the story behind the song, its music video will feature Black receiving an award on her last day at junior high school. She will gain an overnight fame and start attending red carpet premieres and other coveted events. "It's a fairytale story, but it happened in real life," it was explained. Footage from the video shoot has leaked.
This news might bring relief for those who are still coming to terms with Rebecca's decision to take down her "Friday" viral hit video. Last month, she and her team were left furious after learning that "Friday" music video has been briefly rented for $2.99 by Ark Music on YouTube. They then took matter into their own hands by sending a "take down notice" to the video-sharing website.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated