Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner All Smiles on Sunday Outing
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are giving proof they are still very much a couple. The Hollywood pair stepped out for a lunch together at the Villeta restaurant in Brentwood, California on Sunday, July 10, just days after Star magazine claimed their marriage is on the rocks.
Ben and Jennifer were photographed all smiles when they left the restaurant with their two daughters, Violet and Seraphina. The star/director of "The Town" carried Seraphina on his right arm and has his actress wife holding onto his other arm as the family of four strolled down the street.
Previously, Star magazine reported that Jennifer was furious with Ben after rumors about him being involved in an illegal high-stakes poker ring surfaced. "Ben's telling friends that Jen is 'busting his b*lls' about the scandal," said a source. The publication added that Jen is terrified that Ben's history with gambling, drinking and womanizing is catching up with him.
"Jen had no idea that he was playing poker and drinking again, let alone that he was a key figure in a secret gambling society that playing up to twice a week," another source said. "Once Ben starts gambling, he can't stop. If things get worse, Jen could be a single mom. This had created big problems in Ben's life, and he is beyond worried."
Ben's representative, however, has slammed the rumor, telling RumorFix, "When you follow Star here you are reporting on a series of lies. Who are their sources? They won't say because they don't exist. Making things up and putting them in the magazine doesn't make them true. They don't even have the interest in calling people they attack for comment because they only care about supporting the story they want to tell. Not the truth."
More Ben Affleck News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly