Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner All Smiles on Sunday Outing
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are giving proof they are still very much a couple. The Hollywood pair stepped out for a lunch together at the Villeta restaurant in Brentwood, California on Sunday, July 10, just days after Star magazine claimed their marriage is on the rocks.
Ben and Jennifer were photographed all smiles when they left the restaurant with their two daughters, Violet and Seraphina. The star/director of "The Town" carried Seraphina on his right arm and has his actress wife holding onto his other arm as the family of four strolled down the street.
Previously, Star magazine reported that Jennifer was furious with Ben after rumors about him being involved in an illegal high-stakes poker ring surfaced. "Ben's telling friends that Jen is 'busting his b*lls' about the scandal," said a source. The publication added that Jen is terrified that Ben's history with gambling, drinking and womanizing is catching up with him.
"Jen had no idea that he was playing poker and drinking again, let alone that he was a key figure in a secret gambling society that playing up to twice a week," another source said. "Once Ben starts gambling, he can't stop. If things get worse, Jen could be a single mom. This had created big problems in Ben's life, and he is beyond worried."
Ben's representative, however, has slammed the rumor, telling RumorFix, "When you follow Star here you are reporting on a series of lies. Who are their sources? They won't say because they don't exist. Making things up and putting them in the magazine doesn't make them true. They don't even have the interest in calling people they attack for comment because they only care about supporting the story they want to tell. Not the truth."
More Ben Affleck News
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas