Bow Wow Missing From Daughter's Birth Certificate
While he has confessed to being a father to a baby girl, Bow Wow will need a judge to make it legal. TMZ recently uncovered that the "Shortie Like Mine" hitmaker was missing from the birth certificate of his daughter Shai because he pissed off his former girlfriend and the baby's mother, Joie Chavis.
Joie admitted to the gossip site that she refused to acknowledge Bow Wow because he was not there when she underwent an emergency C-section on April 27. The 24-year-old MC was reportedly absent for days before he finally showed up to take her and their baby home on the 6th day.
Now that Bow Wow has embraced his responsibility as Shai's father, Joie is singing a different tune. The model said that she is now willing to put him on the document.
Days earlier, Bow Wow took to his official website to post an open letter in which he talked about fatherhood and thought of suicide. "Let me start off by saying i love my fans," the MC began his letter. "With out yall i wudda been left the game. For the past 3 years i been batteling life. Even thought about taking my own."
"I felt like as a kid i did everything and saw everything too fast which spoiled my adult years. I felt as if i had no purpose to live(Thinking selfishly) until god gave me the illest gift of my life. No lambo, no blk card nuffn ammounts to my lil girl. I waited so long to tell yall the truth because i was nervous on how yall would look at me."
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer