New Details on What Wedding Dress Kim Kardashian Is Looking for
New details on what Kim Kardashian will wear when she walks down the aisle have surfaced. In the new issue of OK! magazine, a friend of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star spilled the beans on what kind of wedding dress the TV personality is looking for.
According to the so-called friend, the 30-year-old fiancee of New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries "wants it to be a little bit of high fashion, but also timeless, classic and classy." The pal added that her dress "will be ivory, and most of the detailing will just be stitch-work or beading."
It was further mentioned that when Kim visited the Vera Wang Bridal Salon in New York City last June with sister Kourtney Kardashian and some friends, she tried on "strapless bodices and different-shaped skirts, everything from slinky satin to fuller mermaid style" to see what fit her best.
As for her inspiration for the dress, Kim has admitted, "I have been pulling tears of dresses from magazines I really admire on women I've seen...like Christina Aguilera's dress - the shape of it was beautiful." She added, "I even YouTubed Carrie from the 'Sex and the City' movie, when she tried on all those dresses."
Indeed, Kim's friend said that the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant is "being super hands-on" when it comes to her dress. The pal went on to say, "She's making all the decisions so there's no room for any of us to screw up her big day. But she's being open-minded to what Vera Wang and her family has to say."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones