New Details on What Wedding Dress Kim Kardashian Is Looking for
New details on what Kim Kardashian will wear when she walks down the aisle have surfaced. In the new issue of OK! magazine, a friend of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star spilled the beans on what kind of wedding dress the TV personality is looking for.
According to the so-called friend, the 30-year-old fiancee of New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries "wants it to be a little bit of high fashion, but also timeless, classic and classy." The pal added that her dress "will be ivory, and most of the detailing will just be stitch-work or beading."
It was further mentioned that when Kim visited the Vera Wang Bridal Salon in New York City last June with sister Kourtney Kardashian and some friends, she tried on "strapless bodices and different-shaped skirts, everything from slinky satin to fuller mermaid style" to see what fit her best.
As for her inspiration for the dress, Kim has admitted, "I have been pulling tears of dresses from magazines I really admire on women I've seen...like Christina Aguilera's dress - the shape of it was beautiful." She added, "I even YouTubed Carrie from the 'Sex and the City' movie, when she tried on all those dresses."
Indeed, Kim's friend said that the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant is "being super hands-on" when it comes to her dress. The pal went on to say, "She's making all the decisions so there's no room for any of us to screw up her big day. But she's being open-minded to what Vera Wang and her family has to say."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star