Video: Joe Jonas Possibly Gets Private Phone Call From Selena Gomez
Did Joe Jonas get a private phone call from Selena Gomez? The middle member of the Jonas Brothers recently sparked the speculation when he got a FaceTime request from a "Selena" in the middle of a television interview promoting his solo album, "Fastlife".
In a video capturing the moment, the 21-year-old singer is explaining why he used the word exciting rather than scary to describe his debut solo album when his iPhone started ringing. The former boyfriend of Ashley Greene is quick to decline the request, but it isn't quick enough for it to mention the name "Selena".
Selena herself is no stranger to Joe and his brothers. In fact, the 18-year-old songstress used to date Joe's brother Nick Jonas. She and Nick reportedly dated in secret for nearly a year before parting ways in 2009. They were later reported to have rekindled their romance, but decided to call it quits once again in early March 2010 due to busy schedule.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch