Video: Joe Jonas Possibly Gets Private Phone Call From Selena Gomez
Did Joe Jonas get a private phone call from Selena Gomez? The middle member of the Jonas Brothers recently sparked the speculation when he got a FaceTime request from a "Selena" in the middle of a television interview promoting his solo album, "Fastlife".
In a video capturing the moment, the 21-year-old singer is explaining why he used the word exciting rather than scary to describe his debut solo album when his iPhone started ringing. The former boyfriend of Ashley Greene is quick to decline the request, but it isn't quick enough for it to mention the name "Selena".
Selena herself is no stranger to Joe and his brothers. In fact, the 18-year-old songstress used to date Joe's brother Nick Jonas. She and Nick reportedly dated in secret for nearly a year before parting ways in 2009. They were later reported to have rekindled their romance, but decided to call it quits once again in early March 2010 due to busy schedule.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test