Video: Joe Jonas Possibly Gets Private Phone Call From Selena Gomez
Did Joe Jonas get a private phone call from Selena Gomez? The middle member of the Jonas Brothers recently sparked the speculation when he got a FaceTime request from a "Selena" in the middle of a television interview promoting his solo album, "Fastlife".
In a video capturing the moment, the 21-year-old singer is explaining why he used the word exciting rather than scary to describe his debut solo album when his iPhone started ringing. The former boyfriend of Ashley Greene is quick to decline the request, but it isn't quick enough for it to mention the name "Selena".
Selena herself is no stranger to Joe and his brothers. In fact, the 18-year-old songstress used to date Joe's brother Nick Jonas. She and Nick reportedly dated in secret for nearly a year before parting ways in 2009. They were later reported to have rekindled their romance, but decided to call it quits once again in early March 2010 due to busy schedule.
More Joe Jonas News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic