Video: Joe Jonas Possibly Gets Private Phone Call From Selena Gomez
Did Joe Jonas get a private phone call from Selena Gomez? The middle member of the Jonas Brothers recently sparked the speculation when he got a FaceTime request from a "Selena" in the middle of a television interview promoting his solo album, "Fastlife".
In a video capturing the moment, the 21-year-old singer is explaining why he used the word exciting rather than scary to describe his debut solo album when his iPhone started ringing. The former boyfriend of Ashley Greene is quick to decline the request, but it isn't quick enough for it to mention the name "Selena".
Selena herself is no stranger to Joe and his brothers. In fact, the 18-year-old songstress used to date Joe's brother Nick Jonas. She and Nick reportedly dated in secret for nearly a year before parting ways in 2009. They were later reported to have rekindled their romance, but decided to call it quits once again in early March 2010 due to busy schedule.
More Joe Jonas News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert