Video: Joe Jonas Possibly Gets Private Phone Call From Selena Gomez
Did Joe Jonas get a private phone call from Selena Gomez? The middle member of the Jonas Brothers recently sparked the speculation when he got a FaceTime request from a "Selena" in the middle of a television interview promoting his solo album, "Fastlife".
In a video capturing the moment, the 21-year-old singer is explaining why he used the word exciting rather than scary to describe his debut solo album when his iPhone started ringing. The former boyfriend of Ashley Greene is quick to decline the request, but it isn't quick enough for it to mention the name "Selena".
Selena herself is no stranger to Joe and his brothers. In fact, the 18-year-old songstress used to date Joe's brother Nick Jonas. She and Nick reportedly dated in secret for nearly a year before parting ways in 2009. They were later reported to have rekindled their romance, but decided to call it quits once again in early March 2010 due to busy schedule.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest