Jennifer Lopez Expected to Announce 'American Idol' Return Soon
Jennifer Lopez is likely not going away from "American Idol". After mulling over her return to the singing competition, the 41-year-old singer/actress has agreed to once again sit at the judge panel when the show debuts its upcoming season next year.
Coming out with the report is E! Online which heard from a source that the announcement of J.Lo's return could be coming "any day now". Previously, FOX has confirmed that two other judges in season 10, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler, have signed up for season 11.
Peter Rice, Chief of the network, has once said that they wanted to have J.Lo again on "Idol". The wife of Marc Anthony, however, said in early June that she had not decided the matter. "I don't know," she stated. "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
The eleventh season of the reality show has kicked off its auditions on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri for a January 2012 premiere.
More American Idol News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?