Jennifer Lopez Expected to Announce 'American Idol' Return Soon
Jennifer Lopez is likely not going away from "American Idol". After mulling over her return to the singing competition, the 41-year-old singer/actress has agreed to once again sit at the judge panel when the show debuts its upcoming season next year.
Coming out with the report is E! Online which heard from a source that the announcement of J.Lo's return could be coming "any day now". Previously, FOX has confirmed that two other judges in season 10, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler, have signed up for season 11.
Peter Rice, Chief of the network, has once said that they wanted to have J.Lo again on "Idol". The wife of Marc Anthony, however, said in early June that she had not decided the matter. "I don't know," she stated. "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very kind of on the fence about it."
The eleventh season of the reality show has kicked off its auditions on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri for a January 2012 premiere.
More American Idol News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered