Monica and Shannon Brown Married Again in Blue-Themed Wedding
Monica and her Los Angeles Laker husband Shannon Brown walked down the aisle the second time on Saturday, July 9. The couple tied the knot the first time in November last year inside a 19th century cathedral Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles.
Unlike the first one, the weekend ceremony was attended by hundreds of friends and family including Lala Vazquez, Carmelo Anthony and Brown's teammates Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher. Guests were told to come in the shade of blue for the purple-and-blue themed reception organized by Mindy Weiss. The bride herself wore a Stephan Roland gown.
The lavish reception featured "a three-course sit-down dinner at tables decorated with centerpieces of hydrangea and roses by Mark's Garden" People reported.
Monica and Brown met for the first time when he appeared in her video for "Love All Over Me". The got engaged in October and married quietly a month later. "It's true," Brown revealed in January. "I really don't know what else to say about it. It's true. That's my wife. I'm her husband. We gonna continue to make positive things happen."
More Monica News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident