Monica and Shannon Brown Married Again in Blue-Themed Wedding
Monica and her Los Angeles Laker husband Shannon Brown walked down the aisle the second time on Saturday, July 9. The couple tied the knot the first time in November last year inside a 19th century cathedral Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles.
Unlike the first one, the weekend ceremony was attended by hundreds of friends and family including Lala Vazquez, Carmelo Anthony and Brown's teammates Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher. Guests were told to come in the shade of blue for the purple-and-blue themed reception organized by Mindy Weiss. The bride herself wore a Stephan Roland gown.
The lavish reception featured "a three-course sit-down dinner at tables decorated with centerpieces of hydrangea and roses by Mark's Garden" People reported.
Monica and Brown met for the first time when he appeared in her video for "Love All Over Me". The got engaged in October and married quietly a month later. "It's true," Brown revealed in January. "I really don't know what else to say about it. It's true. That's my wife. I'm her husband. We gonna continue to make positive things happen."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift