Monica and Shannon Brown Married Again in Blue-Themed Wedding
Monica and her Los Angeles Laker husband Shannon Brown walked down the aisle the second time on Saturday, July 9. The couple tied the knot the first time in November last year inside a 19th century cathedral Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles.
Unlike the first one, the weekend ceremony was attended by hundreds of friends and family including Lala Vazquez, Carmelo Anthony and Brown's teammates Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher. Guests were told to come in the shade of blue for the purple-and-blue themed reception organized by Mindy Weiss. The bride herself wore a Stephan Roland gown.
The lavish reception featured "a three-course sit-down dinner at tables decorated with centerpieces of hydrangea and roses by Mark's Garden" People reported.
Monica and Brown met for the first time when he appeared in her video for "Love All Over Me". The got engaged in October and married quietly a month later. "It's true," Brown revealed in January. "I really don't know what else to say about it. It's true. That's my wife. I'm her husband. We gonna continue to make positive things happen."
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch