Monica and Shannon Brown Married Again in Blue-Themed Wedding
Monica and her Los Angeles Laker husband Shannon Brown walked down the aisle the second time on Saturday, July 9. The couple tied the knot the first time in November last year inside a 19th century cathedral Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles.
Unlike the first one, the weekend ceremony was attended by hundreds of friends and family including Lala Vazquez, Carmelo Anthony and Brown's teammates Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher. Guests were told to come in the shade of blue for the purple-and-blue themed reception organized by Mindy Weiss. The bride herself wore a Stephan Roland gown.
The lavish reception featured "a three-course sit-down dinner at tables decorated with centerpieces of hydrangea and roses by Mark's Garden" People reported.
Monica and Brown met for the first time when he appeared in her video for "Love All Over Me". The got engaged in October and married quietly a month later. "It's true," Brown revealed in January. "I really don't know what else to say about it. It's true. That's my wife. I'm her husband. We gonna continue to make positive things happen."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes