An Unidentified Man Entered Halle Berry's Property
Halle Berry is the latest celebrity to find a stranger trespassing her property. The Oscar-winning actress had an unwelcome visitor on Saturday, July 9, an unidentified man who jumped over her wall and lurked around her front lawn.
Halle reportedly saw the guy and so did her security. Some people from inside the house ran outside but the intruder scaled the wall and ran. LAPD, who arrived at the scene after getting a call from the actress, is said investigating this case. The man could well be a stalker or a paparazzi who has been hounding her every move.
Halle's rep has not yet made a comment of the incident.
On another dose of Halle news, Aretha Franklin once again uttered her desire for Halle to portray her in an upcoming biopic. "Ms. [Jennifer] Hudson and Fantasia are two of the people being considered but Halle Berry is back in the game!" Aretha told Macleans. "I just saw her at the curtain of Oprah's farewell event and she let me know that she still wants to play the role and she didn't know that she wasn't expected to sing. I told her, 'No, we never expected you to sing, we already knew you weren't a singer!' However, I do think she could pull it off."
More Halle Berry News
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'