Octomom Fights With Kristen Johnston on Plane
One celebrity who is not a fan of Octomom is Kristen Johnston. The "3rd Rock From the Sun" star was involved in an argument with Nadya Suleman while flying back from New York City on Friday, July 8.
Suleman and her many kids took up most of the business class section of the plane which flight was delayed for more than two hours. With 14 kids under her care, octomom was having difficulty to prevent her kids from crying. Johnston got annoyed by the noise so much that she approached Suleman and told her to keep it down.
"How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" Suleman fired back at Johnston, as quoted by her representative. Johnston reportedly snapped, "Get more help!" Suleman responded by shouting, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"
TMZ was told that Johnston left her seat and got off the plane, never to return. Suleman herself was in the dark about Johnston's celebrity status, saying "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences