Octomom Fights With Kristen Johnston on Plane
One celebrity who is not a fan of Octomom is Kristen Johnston. The "3rd Rock From the Sun" star was involved in an argument with Nadya Suleman while flying back from New York City on Friday, July 8.
Suleman and her many kids took up most of the business class section of the plane which flight was delayed for more than two hours. With 14 kids under her care, octomom was having difficulty to prevent her kids from crying. Johnston got annoyed by the noise so much that she approached Suleman and told her to keep it down.
"How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" Suleman fired back at Johnston, as quoted by her representative. Johnston reportedly snapped, "Get more help!" Suleman responded by shouting, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"
TMZ was told that Johnston left her seat and got off the plane, never to return. Suleman herself was in the dark about Johnston's celebrity status, saying "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'