Octomom Fights With Kristen Johnston on Plane
One celebrity who is not a fan of Octomom is Kristen Johnston. The "3rd Rock From the Sun" star was involved in an argument with Nadya Suleman while flying back from New York City on Friday, July 8.
Suleman and her many kids took up most of the business class section of the plane which flight was delayed for more than two hours. With 14 kids under her care, octomom was having difficulty to prevent her kids from crying. Johnston got annoyed by the noise so much that she approached Suleman and told her to keep it down.
"How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" Suleman fired back at Johnston, as quoted by her representative. Johnston reportedly snapped, "Get more help!" Suleman responded by shouting, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"
TMZ was told that Johnston left her seat and got off the plane, never to return. Suleman herself was in the dark about Johnston's celebrity status, saying "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri