Octomom Fights With Kristen Johnston on Plane
One celebrity who is not a fan of Octomom is Kristen Johnston. The "3rd Rock From the Sun" star was involved in an argument with Nadya Suleman while flying back from New York City on Friday, July 8.
Suleman and her many kids took up most of the business class section of the plane which flight was delayed for more than two hours. With 14 kids under her care, octomom was having difficulty to prevent her kids from crying. Johnston got annoyed by the noise so much that she approached Suleman and told her to keep it down.
"How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" Suleman fired back at Johnston, as quoted by her representative. Johnston reportedly snapped, "Get more help!" Suleman responded by shouting, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"
TMZ was told that Johnston left her seat and got off the plane, never to return. Suleman herself was in the dark about Johnston's celebrity status, saying "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival