'DWTS' Winner Hines Ward Arrested for DUI
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward has been arrested for drunk driving on early Saturday, July 9 in DeKalb County, GA. The reigning "Dancing with the Stars" champion was booked into the DeKalb County jail just outside Atlanta at 3:41 A.M. on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Ward was later released on $1,300 bail which he posted shortly after booked. According to the sheriff's office, the paperwork for the arrest has been submitted to the courts but they would not release further details of the incident. A spokesperson for the Steelers did not respond for comment, the AP says.
Ward and partner Kym Johnson won Season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars" in May. The 35-year-old has been a four-time Pro Bowl selection and won two Super Bowls.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake