'DWTS' Winner Hines Ward Arrested for DUI
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward has been arrested for drunk driving on early Saturday, July 9 in DeKalb County, GA. The reigning "Dancing with the Stars" champion was booked into the DeKalb County jail just outside Atlanta at 3:41 A.M. on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Ward was later released on $1,300 bail which he posted shortly after booked. According to the sheriff's office, the paperwork for the arrest has been submitted to the courts but they would not release further details of the incident. A spokesperson for the Steelers did not respond for comment, the AP says.
Ward and partner Kym Johnson won Season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars" in May. The 35-year-old has been a four-time Pro Bowl selection and won two Super Bowls.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger