'DWTS' Winner Hines Ward Arrested for DUI
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward has been arrested for drunk driving on early Saturday, July 9 in DeKalb County, GA. The reigning "Dancing with the Stars" champion was booked into the DeKalb County jail just outside Atlanta at 3:41 A.M. on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Ward was later released on $1,300 bail which he posted shortly after booked. According to the sheriff's office, the paperwork for the arrest has been submitted to the courts but they would not release further details of the incident. A spokesperson for the Steelers did not respond for comment, the AP says.
Ward and partner Kym Johnson won Season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars" in May. The 35-year-old has been a four-time Pro Bowl selection and won two Super Bowls.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video