'DWTS' Winner Hines Ward Arrested for DUI
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward has been arrested for drunk driving on early Saturday, July 9 in DeKalb County, GA. The reigning "Dancing with the Stars" champion was booked into the DeKalb County jail just outside Atlanta at 3:41 A.M. on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Ward was later released on $1,300 bail which he posted shortly after booked. According to the sheriff's office, the paperwork for the arrest has been submitted to the courts but they would not release further details of the incident. A spokesperson for the Steelers did not respond for comment, the AP says.
Ward and partner Kym Johnson won Season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars" in May. The 35-year-old has been a four-time Pro Bowl selection and won two Super Bowls.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story