'DWTS' Winner Hines Ward Arrested for DUI
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward has been arrested for drunk driving on early Saturday, July 9 in DeKalb County, GA. The reigning "Dancing with the Stars" champion was booked into the DeKalb County jail just outside Atlanta at 3:41 A.M. on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Ward was later released on $1,300 bail which he posted shortly after booked. According to the sheriff's office, the paperwork for the arrest has been submitted to the courts but they would not release further details of the incident. A spokesperson for the Steelers did not respond for comment, the AP says.
Ward and partner Kym Johnson won Season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars" in May. The 35-year-old has been a four-time Pro Bowl selection and won two Super Bowls.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps