Eric Dane Expecting Second Child With Rebecca Gayheart
Another baby is on the way for Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart . The "Grey's Anatomy" actor and his actress wife, who have welcomed first daughter Billie Beatrice in March 2010, are expecting their second child together.
A friend told Life & Style that Rebecca is "glowing - and so happy." The so-called pal added, "They wanted to add another child to their family, and now they've got that! They're in a real good place." The source, however, didn't spill on how far along Rebecca is in her pregnancy.
Back in May this year, Eric told PEOPLE that he became more attracted to his wife after the birth of Billie. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," he said.
The 38-year-old actor, who tied the knot with Rebecca in October 2004, went on to admit, "You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before." He added, "It's just great to see her be a mother."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy