Eric Dane Expecting Second Child With Rebecca Gayheart
Another baby is on the way for Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart . The "Grey's Anatomy" actor and his actress wife, who have welcomed first daughter Billie Beatrice in March 2010, are expecting their second child together.
A friend told Life & Style that Rebecca is "glowing - and so happy." The so-called pal added, "They wanted to add another child to their family, and now they've got that! They're in a real good place." The source, however, didn't spill on how far along Rebecca is in her pregnancy.
Back in May this year, Eric told PEOPLE that he became more attracted to his wife after the birth of Billie. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," he said.
The 38-year-old actor, who tied the knot with Rebecca in October 2004, went on to admit, "You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before." He added, "It's just great to see her be a mother."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media