Eric Dane Expecting Second Child With Rebecca Gayheart
Another baby is on the way for Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart . The "Grey's Anatomy" actor and his actress wife, who have welcomed first daughter Billie Beatrice in March 2010, are expecting their second child together.
A friend told Life & Style that Rebecca is "glowing - and so happy." The so-called pal added, "They wanted to add another child to their family, and now they've got that! They're in a real good place." The source, however, didn't spill on how far along Rebecca is in her pregnancy.
Back in May this year, Eric told PEOPLE that he became more attracted to his wife after the birth of Billie. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," he said.
The 38-year-old actor, who tied the knot with Rebecca in October 2004, went on to admit, "You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before." He added, "It's just great to see her be a mother."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune