Eric Dane Expecting Second Child With Rebecca Gayheart
Another baby is on the way for Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart . The "Grey's Anatomy" actor and his actress wife, who have welcomed first daughter Billie Beatrice in March 2010, are expecting their second child together.
A friend told Life & Style that Rebecca is "glowing - and so happy." The so-called pal added, "They wanted to add another child to their family, and now they've got that! They're in a real good place." The source, however, didn't spill on how far along Rebecca is in her pregnancy.
Back in May this year, Eric told PEOPLE that he became more attracted to his wife after the birth of Billie. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," he said.
The 38-year-old actor, who tied the knot with Rebecca in October 2004, went on to admit, "You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before." He added, "It's just great to see her be a mother."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media