Eric Dane Expecting Second Child With Rebecca Gayheart
Another baby is on the way for Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart . The "Grey's Anatomy" actor and his actress wife, who have welcomed first daughter Billie Beatrice in March 2010, are expecting their second child together.
A friend told Life & Style that Rebecca is "glowing - and so happy." The so-called pal added, "They wanted to add another child to their family, and now they've got that! They're in a real good place." The source, however, didn't spill on how far along Rebecca is in her pregnancy.
Back in May this year, Eric told PEOPLE that he became more attracted to his wife after the birth of Billie. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," he said.
The 38-year-old actor, who tied the knot with Rebecca in October 2004, went on to admit, "You know, I'm a hundred times more attracted to her now and I love her exponentially more than I did before." He added, "It's just great to see her be a mother."
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future