Miranda Lambert Announces New Album 'Four the Record'
Following the huge success of her third studio album "Revolution", Miranda Lambert is gearing up to release her next studio installment "Four the Record". The country music singer is going to drop the album in the United States on November 1, just in time for Thanksgiving shopping season.
" 'Four The Record' has so many meanings," she said. "I love the play on words and my records always have a little crime in them and this is the fourth record of my career. This album pushes the limits for me in many ways and I collaborate with friends and heroes. It builds on my previous albums with a whole new flair."
A few months before the "Record" release, Miranda will release "Hell on Heels", an album she worked with Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley under the moniker Pistol Annies, across the country on August 23. They showcased their debut as a trio on "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series at New York City's Central Park on Friday, July 8.
In its interview, Miranda took time to talk about a possible duet with her singer husband Blake Shelton. She said, "We want to actually. Hopefully, on my next record, we're going to." To make the duet happen, they have to work out their hectic schedule first. "He's on 'The Voice' so he's been really busy doing that," she said. "But we're making time. It's hectic, but it's working out."
Coincidentally, Blake Shelton rocked a similar outdoor concert a few blocks away from her that day. He performed for "Today" Summer Concert Series at Rockefeller Center. This made the married couple have some kind of morning show battle. In a playful banter on Twitter before the concert, they tried to outdo each other.
She jokingly said that her concert will likely draw more audience because she "has boobs." Blake quickly responded, "True... But only two!!!!" She replied with another playful argument, "Well, if you count Pistol Annies I have six!" They later ended the Twitter conversation by exchanging "I love you" notes.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too