Evel Dick Exits 'Big Brother' Due to Personal Issue
One houseguest of "Big Brother 13" has left the pad. CBS officially announced on Friday, July 8 that Dick Donato aka Evel Dick has quit the show on Thursday, shortly after the premiere of the new cycle, due to a personal matter.
Donato, who won season 8 of the reality series, was invited back as part of this season's twist. He was joined by his estranged daughter Daniele who is relatively low key. The 48-year-old former bar manager from Los Angeles, CA went MIA not long after appearing in the premiere episode of season 13.
Donato was nowhere to be seen in "Big Brother: After Dark" on Showtime He was reportedly last seen going into the Diary Room, but he never came out. His daughter Daniele was wondering where he was, while the other contestants were thinking it was a ruse.
Daniele will still continue her stint on "Big Brother" after her father's exit. She additionally gets an advantage due to Donato's departure, being given a "golden key" which guarantees her place in the top 10, TMZ reports.
While it is unclear why Donato quit the game, the network said in a statement that "his departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13." Before that, the show will return with a new episode on Sunday, July 10 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on CBS.
More Big Brother News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding