Evel Dick Exits 'Big Brother' Due to Personal Issue
One houseguest of "Big Brother 13" has left the pad. CBS officially announced on Friday, July 8 that Dick Donato aka Evel Dick has quit the show on Thursday, shortly after the premiere of the new cycle, due to a personal matter.
Donato, who won season 8 of the reality series, was invited back as part of this season's twist. He was joined by his estranged daughter Daniele who is relatively low key. The 48-year-old former bar manager from Los Angeles, CA went MIA not long after appearing in the premiere episode of season 13.
Donato was nowhere to be seen in "Big Brother: After Dark" on Showtime He was reportedly last seen going into the Diary Room, but he never came out. His daughter Daniele was wondering where he was, while the other contestants were thinking it was a ruse.
Daniele will still continue her stint on "Big Brother" after her father's exit. She additionally gets an advantage due to Donato's departure, being given a "golden key" which guarantees her place in the top 10, TMZ reports.
While it is unclear why Donato quit the game, the network said in a statement that "his departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13." Before that, the show will return with a new episode on Sunday, July 10 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on CBS.
More Big Brother News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March