First Look at Dwarves Oin and Gloin of 'The Hobbit'
First look of two more dwarf characters from Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been unveiled. After previously releasing image of three brothers Dori, Ori and Nori, this time Warner Bros. unleashed the fresh picture of brothers Oin and Gloin. The two characters are played by John Callen and Peter Hambleton respectively.
In the film, Oin and Gloin are among the twelve dwarves who accompany Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) and Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) on their quest to the Lonely Mountain. They embark on the journey to reclaim the lost kingdom Erebor and get the dwarves' lost treasure, which is stolen by the dragon Smaug.
Produced and directed by "Lord of the Ring" series' filmmaker Peter Jackson, the forthcoming film is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on December 14, 2012. The film is also starring Ian McKellen, Andy Serkis, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood and Cate Blanchett. Meanwhile, its sequel "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" will be released across the country on December 13, 2013.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...