First Look at Dwarves Oin and Gloin of 'The Hobbit'
First look of two more dwarf characters from Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been unveiled. After previously releasing image of three brothers Dori, Ori and Nori, this time Warner Bros. unleashed the fresh picture of brothers Oin and Gloin. The two characters are played by John Callen and Peter Hambleton respectively.
In the film, Oin and Gloin are among the twelve dwarves who accompany Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) and Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) on their quest to the Lonely Mountain. They embark on the journey to reclaim the lost kingdom Erebor and get the dwarves' lost treasure, which is stolen by the dragon Smaug.
Produced and directed by "Lord of the Ring" series' filmmaker Peter Jackson, the forthcoming film is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on December 14, 2012. The film is also starring Ian McKellen, Andy Serkis, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood and Cate Blanchett. Meanwhile, its sequel "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" will be released across the country on December 13, 2013.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival