First Look at Dwarves Oin and Gloin of 'The Hobbit'
First look of two more dwarf characters from Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been unveiled. After previously releasing image of three brothers Dori, Ori and Nori, this time Warner Bros. unleashed the fresh picture of brothers Oin and Gloin. The two characters are played by John Callen and Peter Hambleton respectively.
In the film, Oin and Gloin are among the twelve dwarves who accompany Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) and Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) on their quest to the Lonely Mountain. They embark on the journey to reclaim the lost kingdom Erebor and get the dwarves' lost treasure, which is stolen by the dragon Smaug.
Produced and directed by "Lord of the Ring" series' filmmaker Peter Jackson, the forthcoming film is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on December 14, 2012. The film is also starring Ian McKellen, Andy Serkis, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood and Cate Blanchett. Meanwhile, its sequel "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" will be released across the country on December 13, 2013.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance