First Look at Dwarves Oin and Gloin of 'The Hobbit'
First look of two more dwarf characters from Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been unveiled. After previously releasing image of three brothers Dori, Ori and Nori, this time Warner Bros. unleashed the fresh picture of brothers Oin and Gloin. The two characters are played by John Callen and Peter Hambleton respectively.
In the film, Oin and Gloin are among the twelve dwarves who accompany Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) and Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) on their quest to the Lonely Mountain. They embark on the journey to reclaim the lost kingdom Erebor and get the dwarves' lost treasure, which is stolen by the dragon Smaug.
Produced and directed by "Lord of the Ring" series' filmmaker Peter Jackson, the forthcoming film is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on December 14, 2012. The film is also starring Ian McKellen, Andy Serkis, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood and Cate Blanchett. Meanwhile, its sequel "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" will be released across the country on December 13, 2013.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen