Video Premiere: The Strokes' 'Taken for a Fool'
The Strokes have just released a music video in support of their latest single "Taken for a Fool". Julian Casablancas and his bandmates are multiplying into several figures while performing in a dark fake forest which is digitally splattered with some bright and dull colors.
The band recorded "Taken for a Fool" for their fourth studio album called "Angles" which represented their "return to the basics." Bassist Nikolai Fraiture once said, "Sonically, I feel it's the album which should have been made between 'Room on Fire'  and 'First Impressions of Earth' ."
Two years in the making, the new effort has made its way out across the United States since March 22. Led by a retro-sounding single "Under Cover of Darkness", the album peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200.
The Strokes' "Taken for a Fool" Music Video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie