Video Premiere: The Strokes' 'Taken for a Fool'
The Strokes have just released a music video in support of their latest single "Taken for a Fool". Julian Casablancas and his bandmates are multiplying into several figures while performing in a dark fake forest which is digitally splattered with some bright and dull colors.
The band recorded "Taken for a Fool" for their fourth studio album called "Angles" which represented their "return to the basics." Bassist Nikolai Fraiture once said, "Sonically, I feel it's the album which should have been made between 'Room on Fire'  and 'First Impressions of Earth' ."
Two years in the making, the new effort has made its way out across the United States since March 22. Led by a retro-sounding single "Under Cover of Darkness", the album peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200.
The Strokes' "Taken for a Fool" Music Video
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour