Video Premiere: The Strokes' 'Taken for a Fool'
The Strokes have just released a music video in support of their latest single "Taken for a Fool". Julian Casablancas and his bandmates are multiplying into several figures while performing in a dark fake forest which is digitally splattered with some bright and dull colors.
The band recorded "Taken for a Fool" for their fourth studio album called "Angles" which represented their "return to the basics." Bassist Nikolai Fraiture once said, "Sonically, I feel it's the album which should have been made between 'Room on Fire'  and 'First Impressions of Earth' ."
Two years in the making, the new effort has made its way out across the United States since March 22. Led by a retro-sounding single "Under Cover of Darkness", the album peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200.
More The Strokes News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'