Video Premiere: The Strokes' 'Taken for a Fool'
The Strokes have just released a music video in support of their latest single "Taken for a Fool". Julian Casablancas and his bandmates are multiplying into several figures while performing in a dark fake forest which is digitally splattered with some bright and dull colors.
The band recorded "Taken for a Fool" for their fourth studio album called "Angles" which represented their "return to the basics." Bassist Nikolai Fraiture once said, "Sonically, I feel it's the album which should have been made between 'Room on Fire'  and 'First Impressions of Earth' ."
Two years in the making, the new effort has made its way out across the United States since March 22. Led by a retro-sounding single "Under Cover of Darkness", the album peaked at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'