Arriving in Los Angeles, Kate Middleton Looks Gorgeous in Blue
After 8-day whirlwind tour of Canada, Kate Middleton finally arrived in the United States to continue her North American tour with husband Prince William. Stepping foot for the first time in the American soil on Friday, July 8, the Duchess of Cambridge presented an air of elegance in a lavender Peridot dress by Roksanda Illinic.
The 29-year-old British beauty paired up the crepe dress that featured a tulle neckline and a cinched waist with LK Bennett nude heels. She must have traded her outfit on the plane, because when she and William left Canada, she was wearing a scarlet Marianne coat-dress by Catherine Walker.
Kate and William landed at Los Angeles International Airport shortly before 4 P.M. on Friday. They were greeted by California Governor Jerry Brown and wife Anne Gust Brown, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, and the British ambassador to the United States, Sir Nigel Sheinwald.
Upon the arrival, Kate was presented with a red, white and blue bouquet of flowers by the governor's wife. She and her husband then went straight to the Variety Venture Capital and New Media Summit at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Later in the evening, they are scheduled to attend a Consular-General Reception at the Consular General's residence.
On Saturday, July 9, the newlyweds are expected to take part in a polo tournament at the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club. They will likely be joined by such stars as Rosario Dawson, Orlando Bloom and Zoe Saldana. For the evening event, they will attend the BAFTA's "Brits to Watch" event at downtown Los Angeles' historic Belasco Theater.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'