Maria Shriver Lets Arnold Schwarzenegger Keep the House
The divorce settlement between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver reportedly allows the former California governor to keep their family house. Meanwhile, Maria allegedly has bought a $10 million house in the Brentwood, CA area where the family house is also located.
As previously said, all the assets that the former couple has are considered community property, which means they could share them fifty-fifty because there is no pre-nup. The divorce settlement are "in the very beginning stages" but a source told TMZ that Maria allows Arnold to keep the house where they raised their children. Maria buys a mansion only three miles from the house so that the children can travel back and forth easily.
When they got married in 1986, Arnold and Maria had very little assets compared to now. The estimated combined wealth is now $400 million, with him worth $300 million and her $100 million.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce