Maria Shriver Lets Arnold Schwarzenegger Keep the House
The divorce settlement between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver reportedly allows the former California governor to keep their family house. Meanwhile, Maria allegedly has bought a $10 million house in the Brentwood, CA area where the family house is also located.
As previously said, all the assets that the former couple has are considered community property, which means they could share them fifty-fifty because there is no pre-nup. The divorce settlement are "in the very beginning stages" but a source told TMZ that Maria allows Arnold to keep the house where they raised their children. Maria buys a mansion only three miles from the house so that the children can travel back and forth easily.
When they got married in 1986, Arnold and Maria had very little assets compared to now. The estimated combined wealth is now $400 million, with him worth $300 million and her $100 million.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March