Maria Shriver Lets Arnold Schwarzenegger Keep the House
The divorce settlement between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver reportedly allows the former California governor to keep their family house. Meanwhile, Maria allegedly has bought a $10 million house in the Brentwood, CA area where the family house is also located.
As previously said, all the assets that the former couple has are considered community property, which means they could share them fifty-fifty because there is no pre-nup. The divorce settlement are "in the very beginning stages" but a source told TMZ that Maria allows Arnold to keep the house where they raised their children. Maria buys a mansion only three miles from the house so that the children can travel back and forth easily.
When they got married in 1986, Arnold and Maria had very little assets compared to now. The estimated combined wealth is now $400 million, with him worth $300 million and her $100 million.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why