Maria Shriver Lets Arnold Schwarzenegger Keep the House
The divorce settlement between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver reportedly allows the former California governor to keep their family house. Meanwhile, Maria allegedly has bought a $10 million house in the Brentwood, CA area where the family house is also located.
As previously said, all the assets that the former couple has are considered community property, which means they could share them fifty-fifty because there is no pre-nup. The divorce settlement are "in the very beginning stages" but a source told TMZ that Maria allows Arnold to keep the house where they raised their children. Maria buys a mansion only three miles from the house so that the children can travel back and forth easily.
When they got married in 1986, Arnold and Maria had very little assets compared to now. The estimated combined wealth is now $400 million, with him worth $300 million and her $100 million.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'