Maria Shriver Lets Arnold Schwarzenegger Keep the House
The divorce settlement between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver reportedly allows the former California governor to keep their family house. Meanwhile, Maria allegedly has bought a $10 million house in the Brentwood, CA area where the family house is also located.
As previously said, all the assets that the former couple has are considered community property, which means they could share them fifty-fifty because there is no pre-nup. The divorce settlement are "in the very beginning stages" but a source told TMZ that Maria allows Arnold to keep the house where they raised their children. Maria buys a mansion only three miles from the house so that the children can travel back and forth easily.
When they got married in 1986, Arnold and Maria had very little assets compared to now. The estimated combined wealth is now $400 million, with him worth $300 million and her $100 million.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers