Katy Perry Reschedules Concerts After Food Poisoning
Katy Perry regrettably has to put her tour on hold due to illness. The "California Gurl" singer is postponing her concerts in Chicago and St. Paul on July 8 and 9 respectively after she got struck down by food poisoning that left her severely dehydrated.
The canceled dates have been rescheduled for August 21 at Chicago's Allstate Arena and August 23 at St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center. "I apologize to my fans in Chicago and the Twin Cities for not being able to perform this weekend, but I am going to return in a few weeks to give them the very best show ever!" Katy said in a statement.
All tickets purchased for the original shows will be honored and refunds will be available at the original place of purchase.
Katy is the latest singer to have caught illness while touring. Adele and Taylor Swift have both halted their tours due to unspecified illness.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'