Katy Perry Reschedules Concerts After Food Poisoning
Katy Perry regrettably has to put her tour on hold due to illness. The "California Gurl" singer is postponing her concerts in Chicago and St. Paul on July 8 and 9 respectively after she got struck down by food poisoning that left her severely dehydrated.
The canceled dates have been rescheduled for August 21 at Chicago's Allstate Arena and August 23 at St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center. "I apologize to my fans in Chicago and the Twin Cities for not being able to perform this weekend, but I am going to return in a few weeks to give them the very best show ever!" Katy said in a statement.
All tickets purchased for the original shows will be honored and refunds will be available at the original place of purchase.
Katy is the latest singer to have caught illness while touring. Adele and Taylor Swift have both halted their tours due to unspecified illness.
More Katy Perry News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen