Katy Perry Reschedules Concerts After Food Poisoning
Katy Perry regrettably has to put her tour on hold due to illness. The "California Gurl" singer is postponing her concerts in Chicago and St. Paul on July 8 and 9 respectively after she got struck down by food poisoning that left her severely dehydrated.
The canceled dates have been rescheduled for August 21 at Chicago's Allstate Arena and August 23 at St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center. "I apologize to my fans in Chicago and the Twin Cities for not being able to perform this weekend, but I am going to return in a few weeks to give them the very best show ever!" Katy said in a statement.
All tickets purchased for the original shows will be honored and refunds will be available at the original place of purchase.
Katy is the latest singer to have caught illness while touring. Adele and Taylor Swift have both halted their tours due to unspecified illness.
More Katy Perry News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake