'Limitless' Director to Bring 'Uncharted: Drake's Fortune' to Big Screen
Neil Burger, the man behind thriller film "Limitless", is set to bring action-adventure video game "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" to big screen. Burger has signed a deal to write and direct the film, which is developed at Columbia Pictures. He practically replaces David O. Russell who dropped out of the project last May due to several disagreement issues.
"Drake's Fortune" tells the story of a treasure hunter named Nate Drake, who believes that he knows where a fabled golden South American city El Dorado is located after learning it from a cursed statue. On his journey to find the ancient city, he's involved in some adventurous situations as he gets a rival hunter and is attacked by some creatures.
Mark Wahlberg has been cast for the lead role in the film. However, following Russell's departure, it is not clear whether or not Wahlberg is still interested in joining the project. There have been several speculations running on the internet that actors like Nathan Fillion, Bradley Cooper and Edward Norton are possible candidates for the lead role.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says