'Big Brother 13' Premiere: The Returning Duos Revealed
"Big Brother" has welcomed the houseguests of season 13 on Thursday, July 7. Eight contestants - Adam Poch, Cassi Colvin, Dominic Briones, Kalia Booker, Keith Henderson, Lawon Exum, Porsche Briggs and Shelly Moore - introduced themselves early in the episode.
Host Julie Chen then dropped the bomb, telling them to pair up. Keith immediately asked Porsche, and she agreed, prompting Dominic to say, "Keith, you're not picking a prom date." Cassi teams up with Shelly, Dominic and Adam pair up, leaving Kalia and Lawon as the final pair.
The pairing is the first twist of this season since the game will now be played in pairs. Whoever wins Head of Household will save their partner from elimination for the week as well. Unlike previous seasons where two individuals will be up for elimination, this season each week's nominees will be a duo. Thus, the pair will be campaigning against each other.
Before long, the eight new houseguests were surprised by the arrival of three returning duos. They are Rachel and Brendon from season 12, Jeff and Jordan from season 11, as well as Evel Dick and Daniele from season 8.
Now that the contestants are complete, the Head of Household competition began. Each of them has to hang onto a giant banana as long as possible. The last person standing is the new HOH. Shelly fell first, followed by Jordan, Keith and more until Dick, Rachel and Danielle became the last three. Rachel offered Dick and Danielle safety if they dropped, and the two accepted it.
Accordingly, Rachel is the HOH. But she might not be too happy after Julie announced the last twist, which is whoever gets nominated in the first four weeks but survives eviction will get the Big Brother Golden Key, which is basically a free pass to the Top 10.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic