New 'Final Destination 5' Trailer: New Death Scenarios Unveiled
A fresh trailer of forthcoming supernatural horror-thriller "Final Destination 5" has been debuted. The preview promises more gory scenes and more terrifying death scenarios compared to the previous trailer.
It still opens with footage of a collapsed bridge, before giving a longer look at various scary death scenes. Among them can be seen a construction worker falling on long pointed beams and a gymnast who stands right under an air blower which appears to almost fall down.
Having "Death Doesn't Like to Be Cheated" as a slogan, the fifth installment of the horror franchise provides a classic plot that centers on the themes of determinism, predestination and precognition of death. In the movie, the death is unleashed after Sam Lawton (Nicholas D'Agosto) gets a vision of a bridge collapse and saves a team of coworkers from the terrifying accident.
Written by Eric Heisserer, "Final Destination 5" is directed by Steven Quale and is set to be released in 3D in U.S. theaters on August 12. Beside D'Agosto, other stars included in the cast ensemble are Emma Bell, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, David Koechner and Tony Todd. Todd is the only returning cast member of this franchise.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App