New 'Final Destination 5' Trailer: New Death Scenarios Unveiled
A fresh trailer of forthcoming supernatural horror-thriller "Final Destination 5" has been debuted. The preview promises more gory scenes and more terrifying death scenarios compared to the previous trailer.
It still opens with footage of a collapsed bridge, before giving a longer look at various scary death scenes. Among them can be seen a construction worker falling on long pointed beams and a gymnast who stands right under an air blower which appears to almost fall down.
Having "Death Doesn't Like to Be Cheated" as a slogan, the fifth installment of the horror franchise provides a classic plot that centers on the themes of determinism, predestination and precognition of death. In the movie, the death is unleashed after Sam Lawton (Nicholas D'Agosto) gets a vision of a bridge collapse and saves a team of coworkers from the terrifying accident.
Written by Eric Heisserer, "Final Destination 5" is directed by Steven Quale and is set to be released in 3D in U.S. theaters on August 12. Beside D'Agosto, other stars included in the cast ensemble are Emma Bell, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, David Koechner and Tony Todd. Todd is the only returning cast member of this franchise.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy