New 'Final Destination 5' Trailer: New Death Scenarios Unveiled
A fresh trailer of forthcoming supernatural horror-thriller "Final Destination 5" has been debuted. The preview promises more gory scenes and more terrifying death scenarios compared to the previous trailer.
It still opens with footage of a collapsed bridge, before giving a longer look at various scary death scenes. Among them can be seen a construction worker falling on long pointed beams and a gymnast who stands right under an air blower which appears to almost fall down.
Having "Death Doesn't Like to Be Cheated" as a slogan, the fifth installment of the horror franchise provides a classic plot that centers on the themes of determinism, predestination and precognition of death. In the movie, the death is unleashed after Sam Lawton (Nicholas D'Agosto) gets a vision of a bridge collapse and saves a team of coworkers from the terrifying accident.
Written by Eric Heisserer, "Final Destination 5" is directed by Steven Quale and is set to be released in 3D in U.S. theaters on August 12. Beside D'Agosto, other stars included in the cast ensemble are Emma Bell, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, David Koechner and Tony Todd. Todd is the only returning cast member of this franchise.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video