'The Walking Dead' Season 2 Teaser Shows Haunting Zombie Killing
"The Walking Dead" will not return until this fall, but a teaser for the second season has hit the web. It features a man dressed in sheriff's uniform who is believed to be Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) firing his big revolver at a zombie right in the head. The scene is cut before the bullet reaches the walker.
While it is enough to tide fans over the new season premiere in October, the video which features haunting music is apparently not official. To Zap2it, a spokesperson for the show says that this is "not the official season 2 trailer," but is still working to trace the source.
The new season will follow the characters as they move to another place after the CDC explosion. "The last time we saw our characters, they were loaded up into the RV and they were driving away from the CDC," executive producer Robert Kirkman recently said. "We will definitely see where that caravan is going and follow them on their journey. So, pretty much where we get blown up."
Regarding the set, Kirkman has explained that there will be more actions seen with the background of rural areas. "We're going out into the woods. We're gonna see a lot of rural roads and open fields see how bad things are as you get away from the city centers," he revealed.
Scott Wilson, Lauren Cohan and Pruitt Taylor Vince have been added to the cast ensemble to play new characters; Hershel Greene, Maggie and Otis respectively. Maggie will end up as a romantic interest for Glenn (Steven Yeun).
More The Walking Dead News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'