Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake Cuddle in Bed for Sexy Photo Shoot
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have steamed up the pages of Elle with their cuddling in bed shots. The "Friends with Benefits" co-stars graced the cover of the magazine's August issue, and showed off their sexy chemistry together by posing provocatively for a photo spread inside.
One picture captures them in black and white as Mila gives Justin a kiss on the nose, another one has them getting touchy feely while laying on the bed, and the other one sees them bursting into laugh. Several others display Mila straddling Justin on a couch and her hugging him from behind while sitting on a table. All of the photos can be seen at Elle.
Mila and Justin also did a candid interview for the magazine. Asked if their parents ever walked in on them having sex, Justin admitted, "I was caught one time. My mom wasn't cool about it. I was too young to be in bed with a girl, so she was upset." Mila, on the other hand, said, "I don't think my parents think I've ever had sex."
When quizzed about what made each of them most self-conscious while filming nude scenes, Mila praised Justin, "You've got a fine ass," before saying, "I was self-conscious about a lot of things. Show me one girl who isn't." Justin then took turn to share, "I'll be honest and say, like, I'm still trying to get into the editing room and cut down on my ass time. I'm like, 'Oh my God, my mom's gonna see that!' "
During the chat, Mila and Justin also spoke about whether having a "friends with benefits" relationship is a good or bad idea. Justin said with a smile on his face, "It is such a good idea - until it's a bad idea." Sharing similar thought, Mila added, "Ultimately, it ends when someone wants to go and get serious with somebody. More times than not, a person catches feelings and somebody gets hurt."
More Mila Kunis News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism