Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake Cuddle in Bed for Sexy Photo Shoot
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have steamed up the pages of Elle with their cuddling in bed shots. The "Friends with Benefits" co-stars graced the cover of the magazine's August issue, and showed off their sexy chemistry together by posing provocatively for a photo spread inside.
One picture captures them in black and white as Mila gives Justin a kiss on the nose, another one has them getting touchy feely while laying on the bed, and the other one sees them bursting into laugh. Several others display Mila straddling Justin on a couch and her hugging him from behind while sitting on a table. All of the photos can be seen at Elle.
Mila and Justin also did a candid interview for the magazine. Asked if their parents ever walked in on them having sex, Justin admitted, "I was caught one time. My mom wasn't cool about it. I was too young to be in bed with a girl, so she was upset." Mila, on the other hand, said, "I don't think my parents think I've ever had sex."
When quizzed about what made each of them most self-conscious while filming nude scenes, Mila praised Justin, "You've got a fine ass," before saying, "I was self-conscious about a lot of things. Show me one girl who isn't." Justin then took turn to share, "I'll be honest and say, like, I'm still trying to get into the editing room and cut down on my ass time. I'm like, 'Oh my God, my mom's gonna see that!' "
During the chat, Mila and Justin also spoke about whether having a "friends with benefits" relationship is a good or bad idea. Justin said with a smile on his face, "It is such a good idea - until it's a bad idea." Sharing similar thought, Mila added, "Ultimately, it ends when someone wants to go and get serious with somebody. More times than not, a person catches feelings and somebody gets hurt."
More Mila Kunis News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'