Pics: Jennifer Aniston Gets Her Hand and Footprint Immortalized
Jennifer Aniston is leaving a permanent mark on Hollywood. The former "Friends" star has joined the ranks of Hollywood royalty who get their hand and footprints immortalized in cement. She got her hands and feet dirty on Thursday, July 7 during the Hand and Footprint Ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
The Dr. Julia Harris of "Horrible Bosses" came to the ceremony wearing a flower-patterned Prada dress with a pair of Gucci shoes. Accompanying her was new boyfriend Justin Theroux, who sported a clean-shaven look and donned a white button down with skinny tie and black slacks.
Presenting Jennifer with the honor was her "Horrible Bosses" co-star Jason Bateman. "I don't feel nearly as lucky as the sidewalk," said the actor, "because the sidewalk - for years long after we're all gone - gets to now include, poured into its rigid cement, a woman whose spirit is every bit as solid, whose integrity is every bit as unbreakable and whose body is every bit as hard."
Upon receiving the honor, the 42-year-old actress herself told the crowd, "All actors who want to do this, it's really, really fun, but you really, really have to want to do it, [because] there's all sorts of stuff that comes along with it." She went on to joke, "But man, I have to tell you, I never in my wildest dreams though that I'd be sticking my body in cement."
Also attending the Hand and Footprint Ceremony to show support for the former wife of Brad Pitt during the ceremony was her production partner friend Kristen Hahn and comedian Chelsea Handler. The latter opened the ceremony and joked in her speech, "She's a wonderful girl, and now she has a tattoo, so she's even more accessible to everybody who never thought they could have a chance with her."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight