Beyonce Is a Beautiful Bride in 'Best Thing I Never Had' Video
Hot on the heels of her Billboard Hot 200 domination, Beyonce Knowles releases a music video for her second single "Best Thing I Never Had". The clip opens with Beyonce in a dressing room wearing a sexy corset/lingerie number with garters. She recalls her high school sweetheart who broke her heart on the prom night.
Not only does Beyonce pour her heart out about the former lover who did her wrong, but she also shows how grateful she is to end the relationship before it goes too far. She has now moved on and found her prince charming. Right on cue, the scene switches to a wedding scene where her true love is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for her.
A powerful love-gone-wrong song, "Best Thing I Never Had" is taken from Beyonce's fourth solo studio album "4" which is currently ruling the U.S. album chart. A follow-up to women-empowerment single "Run the World (Girls)", the song was co-written by her with the help from Babyface.
Beyonce Knowles' "Best Thing I Never Had" music video
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival