Beyonce Is a Beautiful Bride in 'Best Thing I Never Had' Video
Hot on the heels of her Billboard Hot 200 domination, Beyonce Knowles releases a music video for her second single "Best Thing I Never Had". The clip opens with Beyonce in a dressing room wearing a sexy corset/lingerie number with garters. She recalls her high school sweetheart who broke her heart on the prom night.
Not only does Beyonce pour her heart out about the former lover who did her wrong, but she also shows how grateful she is to end the relationship before it goes too far. She has now moved on and found her prince charming. Right on cue, the scene switches to a wedding scene where her true love is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for her.
A powerful love-gone-wrong song, "Best Thing I Never Had" is taken from Beyonce's fourth solo studio album "4" which is currently ruling the U.S. album chart. A follow-up to women-empowerment single "Run the World (Girls)", the song was co-written by her with the help from Babyface.
Beyonce Knowles' "Best Thing I Never Had" music video
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album