Beyonce Is a Beautiful Bride in 'Best Thing I Never Had' Video
Hot on the heels of her Billboard Hot 200 domination, Beyonce Knowles releases a music video for her second single "Best Thing I Never Had". The clip opens with Beyonce in a dressing room wearing a sexy corset/lingerie number with garters. She recalls her high school sweetheart who broke her heart on the prom night.
Not only does Beyonce pour her heart out about the former lover who did her wrong, but she also shows how grateful she is to end the relationship before it goes too far. She has now moved on and found her prince charming. Right on cue, the scene switches to a wedding scene where her true love is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for her.
A powerful love-gone-wrong song, "Best Thing I Never Had" is taken from Beyonce's fourth solo studio album "4" which is currently ruling the U.S. album chart. A follow-up to women-empowerment single "Run the World (Girls)", the song was co-written by her with the help from Babyface.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris