Beyonce Is a Beautiful Bride in 'Best Thing I Never Had' Video
Hot on the heels of her Billboard Hot 200 domination, Beyonce Knowles releases a music video for her second single "Best Thing I Never Had". The clip opens with Beyonce in a dressing room wearing a sexy corset/lingerie number with garters. She recalls her high school sweetheart who broke her heart on the prom night.
Not only does Beyonce pour her heart out about the former lover who did her wrong, but she also shows how grateful she is to end the relationship before it goes too far. She has now moved on and found her prince charming. Right on cue, the scene switches to a wedding scene where her true love is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for her.
A powerful love-gone-wrong song, "Best Thing I Never Had" is taken from Beyonce's fourth solo studio album "4" which is currently ruling the U.S. album chart. A follow-up to women-empowerment single "Run the World (Girls)", the song was co-written by her with the help from Babyface.
Beyonce Knowles' "Best Thing I Never Had" music video
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media