Beyonce Is a Beautiful Bride in 'Best Thing I Never Had' Video
Hot on the heels of her Billboard Hot 200 domination, Beyonce Knowles releases a music video for her second single "Best Thing I Never Had". The clip opens with Beyonce in a dressing room wearing a sexy corset/lingerie number with garters. She recalls her high school sweetheart who broke her heart on the prom night.
Not only does Beyonce pour her heart out about the former lover who did her wrong, but she also shows how grateful she is to end the relationship before it goes too far. She has now moved on and found her prince charming. Right on cue, the scene switches to a wedding scene where her true love is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for her.
A powerful love-gone-wrong song, "Best Thing I Never Had" is taken from Beyonce's fourth solo studio album "4" which is currently ruling the U.S. album chart. A follow-up to women-empowerment single "Run the World (Girls)", the song was co-written by her with the help from Babyface.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?