Take a Look at Three Dwarves From 'The Hobbit'
Following the first official photo of Bilbo Baggins in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey", Warner Bros. unleashed the one for brothers, Nori, Ori and Dori. The additional characters in the first Hobbit movie are portrayed by Jed Brophy, Adam Brown and Mark Hadlow respectively.
The brothers are three of the thirteen dwarves who accompany Bilbo in his quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Along with the picture, WB released a bio of the three, saying "These three brothers, all sons of the same mother, could not be more different from each other."
"Dori, the oldest, spends much of his time watching out for Ori, the youngest; making sure he's not caught a chill or got himself killed by Wargs or Goblins. Nobody quite knows what Nori gets up to most of the time, except that it's guaranteed to be dodgy and quite probably, illegal. Dori, Nori and Ori are intensely loyal to each other - and whilst they are perfectly happy fighting amongst themselves, woe-betide anyone who means harm to one of these brothers."
"An Unexpected Journey" is still one and half year away, scheduled to hit theaters on December 14, 2012. Its follow-up, "The Hobbit: There and Back Again", will arrive in theaters a year later on December 13, 2013.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked