Take a Look at Three Dwarves From 'The Hobbit'
Following the first official photo of Bilbo Baggins in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey", Warner Bros. unleashed the one for brothers, Nori, Ori and Dori. The additional characters in the first Hobbit movie are portrayed by Jed Brophy, Adam Brown and Mark Hadlow respectively.
The brothers are three of the thirteen dwarves who accompany Bilbo in his quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Along with the picture, WB released a bio of the three, saying "These three brothers, all sons of the same mother, could not be more different from each other."
"Dori, the oldest, spends much of his time watching out for Ori, the youngest; making sure he's not caught a chill or got himself killed by Wargs or Goblins. Nobody quite knows what Nori gets up to most of the time, except that it's guaranteed to be dodgy and quite probably, illegal. Dori, Nori and Ori are intensely loyal to each other - and whilst they are perfectly happy fighting amongst themselves, woe-betide anyone who means harm to one of these brothers."
"An Unexpected Journey" is still one and half year away, scheduled to hit theaters on December 14, 2012. Its follow-up, "The Hobbit: There and Back Again", will arrive in theaters a year later on December 13, 2013.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up