Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'Faith'
Taking Back Sunday have just debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Faith (When I Let You Down)". The clip follows a "cat man" tasting an overnight fame via self-made YouTube video and appearing on an "Eileen Show". He then tries out a bunch of auditions for a role in the big screen only to end up landing a role in a porn flick.
"Faith (When I Let You Down)" is lifted from Adam Lazzara-fronted band's self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday". Its music video which mocks YouTube sensations like Rebecca Black comes from direction hands of Chris Marrs Piliero.
Explaining why they dropped an eponymous effort, the vocalist gushed, "We haven't had a self-titled album, and going back to the original line-up, it seems appropriate, but who knows by the end of the recording process." They have released four studio albums before doing this self-titled one.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event