Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'Faith'
Taking Back Sunday have just debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Faith (When I Let You Down)". The clip follows a "cat man" tasting an overnight fame via self-made YouTube video and appearing on an "Eileen Show". He then tries out a bunch of auditions for a role in the big screen only to end up landing a role in a porn flick.
"Faith (When I Let You Down)" is lifted from Adam Lazzara-fronted band's self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday". Its music video which mocks YouTube sensations like Rebecca Black comes from direction hands of Chris Marrs Piliero.
Explaining why they dropped an eponymous effort, the vocalist gushed, "We haven't had a self-titled album, and going back to the original line-up, it seems appropriate, but who knows by the end of the recording process." They have released four studio albums before doing this self-titled one.
Taking Back Sunday's "Faith (When I Let You Down)" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris