Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'Faith'
Taking Back Sunday have just debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Faith (When I Let You Down)". The clip follows a "cat man" tasting an overnight fame via self-made YouTube video and appearing on an "Eileen Show". He then tries out a bunch of auditions for a role in the big screen only to end up landing a role in a porn flick.
"Faith (When I Let You Down)" is lifted from Adam Lazzara-fronted band's self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday". Its music video which mocks YouTube sensations like Rebecca Black comes from direction hands of Chris Marrs Piliero.
Explaining why they dropped an eponymous effort, the vocalist gushed, "We haven't had a self-titled album, and going back to the original line-up, it seems appropriate, but who knows by the end of the recording process." They have released four studio albums before doing this self-titled one.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says