Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'Faith'
Taking Back Sunday have just debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Faith (When I Let You Down)". The clip follows a "cat man" tasting an overnight fame via self-made YouTube video and appearing on an "Eileen Show". He then tries out a bunch of auditions for a role in the big screen only to end up landing a role in a porn flick.
"Faith (When I Let You Down)" is lifted from Adam Lazzara-fronted band's self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday". Its music video which mocks YouTube sensations like Rebecca Black comes from direction hands of Chris Marrs Piliero.
Explaining why they dropped an eponymous effort, the vocalist gushed, "We haven't had a self-titled album, and going back to the original line-up, it seems appropriate, but who knows by the end of the recording process." They have released four studio albums before doing this self-titled one.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016