Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'Faith'
Taking Back Sunday have just debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Faith (When I Let You Down)". The clip follows a "cat man" tasting an overnight fame via self-made YouTube video and appearing on an "Eileen Show". He then tries out a bunch of auditions for a role in the big screen only to end up landing a role in a porn flick.
"Faith (When I Let You Down)" is lifted from Adam Lazzara-fronted band's self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday". Its music video which mocks YouTube sensations like Rebecca Black comes from direction hands of Chris Marrs Piliero.
Explaining why they dropped an eponymous effort, the vocalist gushed, "We haven't had a self-titled album, and going back to the original line-up, it seems appropriate, but who knows by the end of the recording process." They have released four studio albums before doing this self-titled one.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover