Report: Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
Former "Felicity" star Keri Russell might have a bun in the oven. A close friend of the 35-year-old actress recently spilled the beans on her second pregnancy by telling Star magazine that she is a few months along. "Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," so the inside source said.
With carpenter husband Shane Deary, the "Bedtime Stories" actress already has a 4-year-old son named River Russell. Still, her friend claimed that the couple are looking to expand their family, saying "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
The on-screen wife of Brendan Fraser on "Extraordinary Measures" is currently busy filming indie romantic comedy "Austenland". On how her pregnancy might affect the production, the pal said, "Keri has such a slight frame. She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
Keri met husband Shane through mutual friends. They got engaged in 2006 before tying the knot in February 2007. Months later in June, the "August Rush" actress gave birth to their first child together in New York.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture