Report: Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
Former "Felicity" star Keri Russell might have a bun in the oven. A close friend of the 35-year-old actress recently spilled the beans on her second pregnancy by telling Star magazine that she is a few months along. "Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," so the inside source said.
With carpenter husband Shane Deary, the "Bedtime Stories" actress already has a 4-year-old son named River Russell. Still, her friend claimed that the couple are looking to expand their family, saying "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
The on-screen wife of Brendan Fraser on "Extraordinary Measures" is currently busy filming indie romantic comedy "Austenland". On how her pregnancy might affect the production, the pal said, "Keri has such a slight frame. She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
Keri met husband Shane through mutual friends. They got engaged in 2006 before tying the knot in February 2007. Months later in June, the "August Rush" actress gave birth to their first child together in New York.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2