Report: Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
Former "Felicity" star Keri Russell might have a bun in the oven. A close friend of the 35-year-old actress recently spilled the beans on her second pregnancy by telling Star magazine that she is a few months along. "Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," so the inside source said.
With carpenter husband Shane Deary, the "Bedtime Stories" actress already has a 4-year-old son named River Russell. Still, her friend claimed that the couple are looking to expand their family, saying "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
The on-screen wife of Brendan Fraser on "Extraordinary Measures" is currently busy filming indie romantic comedy "Austenland". On how her pregnancy might affect the production, the pal said, "Keri has such a slight frame. She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
Keri met husband Shane through mutual friends. They got engaged in 2006 before tying the knot in February 2007. Months later in June, the "August Rush" actress gave birth to their first child together in New York.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake