Report: Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
Former "Felicity" star Keri Russell might have a bun in the oven. A close friend of the 35-year-old actress recently spilled the beans on her second pregnancy by telling Star magazine that she is a few months along. "Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," so the inside source said.
With carpenter husband Shane Deary, the "Bedtime Stories" actress already has a 4-year-old son named River Russell. Still, her friend claimed that the couple are looking to expand their family, saying "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
The on-screen wife of Brendan Fraser on "Extraordinary Measures" is currently busy filming indie romantic comedy "Austenland". On how her pregnancy might affect the production, the pal said, "Keri has such a slight frame. She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
Keri met husband Shane through mutual friends. They got engaged in 2006 before tying the knot in February 2007. Months later in June, the "August Rush" actress gave birth to their first child together in New York.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?