Report: Keri Russell Pregnant With Second Child
Former "Felicity" star Keri Russell might have a bun in the oven. A close friend of the 35-year-old actress recently spilled the beans on her second pregnancy by telling Star magazine that she is a few months along. "Ker is a couple of months pregnant and she's thrilled," so the inside source said.
With carpenter husband Shane Deary, the "Bedtime Stories" actress already has a 4-year-old son named River Russell. Still, her friend claimed that the couple are looking to expand their family, saying "She and Shane have really wanted another baby, and now it's actually happening."
The on-screen wife of Brendan Fraser on "Extraordinary Measures" is currently busy filming indie romantic comedy "Austenland". On how her pregnancy might affect the production, the pal said, "Keri has such a slight frame. She's going to have to work hard to cover up any baby bump at all."
Keri met husband Shane through mutual friends. They got engaged in 2006 before tying the knot in February 2007. Months later in June, the "August Rush" actress gave birth to their first child together in New York.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular