Report: Emily Maynard Close to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Latest report indicates Emily Maynard is closer to sign up for a new season of "The Bachelorette". A source says the 25-year-old, who had won "The Bachelor" season 15, "hasn't officially signed on yet, but it looks like a done deal."
Confirming previous report which mentioned Emily "wants to be a big star", the source says the single mom to 6-year-old Ricki plans to make use of the show to promote her broadcast career. "She wants to be famous," the source additionally tells Us Weekly.
Previously, it was said that Emily has approached ABC to talk about her potential involvement on "Bachelorette". To support her goal, she has allegedly been staying active on Twitter and live-blogging the current season of "Bachelorette".
Emily Maynard was engaged to bachelor Brad Womack after she won the final rose at the reality show, but the couple called it quits in early June. The twosome recently sat down with host Chris Harrison to talk about their break up.
The interview will be aired on Monday, July 11 after an upcoming episode of "Bachelorette". In the next outing, Ashley Hebert will go on "one of the hottest dates of the season" to prove that she's done with Bentley.
More The Bachelorette News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame