Report: Emily Maynard Close to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Latest report indicates Emily Maynard is closer to sign up for a new season of "The Bachelorette". A source says the 25-year-old, who had won "The Bachelor" season 15, "hasn't officially signed on yet, but it looks like a done deal."
Confirming previous report which mentioned Emily "wants to be a big star", the source says the single mom to 6-year-old Ricki plans to make use of the show to promote her broadcast career. "She wants to be famous," the source additionally tells Us Weekly.
Previously, it was said that Emily has approached ABC to talk about her potential involvement on "Bachelorette". To support her goal, she has allegedly been staying active on Twitter and live-blogging the current season of "Bachelorette".
Emily Maynard was engaged to bachelor Brad Womack after she won the final rose at the reality show, but the couple called it quits in early June. The twosome recently sat down with host Chris Harrison to talk about their break up.
The interview will be aired on Monday, July 11 after an upcoming episode of "Bachelorette". In the next outing, Ashley Hebert will go on "one of the hottest dates of the season" to prove that she's done with Bentley.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?