Report: Emily Maynard Close to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Latest report indicates Emily Maynard is closer to sign up for a new season of "The Bachelorette". A source says the 25-year-old, who had won "The Bachelor" season 15, "hasn't officially signed on yet, but it looks like a done deal."
Confirming previous report which mentioned Emily "wants to be a big star", the source says the single mom to 6-year-old Ricki plans to make use of the show to promote her broadcast career. "She wants to be famous," the source additionally tells Us Weekly.
Previously, it was said that Emily has approached ABC to talk about her potential involvement on "Bachelorette". To support her goal, she has allegedly been staying active on Twitter and live-blogging the current season of "Bachelorette".
Emily Maynard was engaged to bachelor Brad Womack after she won the final rose at the reality show, but the couple called it quits in early June. The twosome recently sat down with host Chris Harrison to talk about their break up.
The interview will be aired on Monday, July 11 after an upcoming episode of "Bachelorette". In the next outing, Ashley Hebert will go on "one of the hottest dates of the season" to prove that she's done with Bentley.
More The Bachelorette News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video