Confirmed, Taylor Lautner to Come to Comic Con for 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner is going to be present at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con 2011 that will take place on July 21 until July 24. While it was expected that Taylor will be part of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" panel, it has been announced by Lionsgate that the 19-year-old actor is going to promote his upcoming action film "Abduction" at their booth (#3729) on Thursday, July 21 for a signing session.
Beside "Abduction", Lionsgate will also bring their upcoming movie "Warrior" to the convention. To represent the film, two main stars Joel Edgerton and Tom Hardy are set to show up on Friday, July 22 at 1-2 P.M. On the same day, Jason Momoa, Rachel Nichols and Stephen Lang will be at the "Conan the Barbarian" front from 5-6 P.M.
Also at this year's Comic Con, Legendary Pictures will hold its first panel ever. The company will bring Guillermo del Toro-directed giant monster film "Pacific Rim". The filmmaker is going to be there along with screenwriter Travis Beachman as well as stars Idris Elba, Charlie Day, Charlie Hunnam and Rinko Kikuchi.
Another star slated to take part in the annual convention is Bradley Cooper which will attend "Paradise Lost" panel along with director Alex Proyas. Meanwhile, Jeff Bridges, Ben Barnes and Alicia Vikander will help promote upcoming adventure movie "The Seventh Son" along with director Sergei Bodrov. Legendary Pictures bosses, Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni, are additionally set to come to the anticipated event.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support