Rep: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Haven't Thought About Getting Engaged
Contrary to recent claim, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth haven't thought about getting engaged. After Star Magazine came out with the story suggesting there will be a wedding for the couple in the near future, a representative for 21-year-old Liam reached out to Gossip Cop and insisted that it's a "false story" and "not true".
Star earlier reported that Miley and Liam are now "so devoted to each other", insiders are "hearing wedding bells". On the speculations, a so-called insider pointed out on the interactions between the couple's families. "They're hanging out like one big happy family. Everyone wonders when Miley and Liam will take the next step and get engaged," so said the source.
Additionally, the tabloid claimed that the twosome made sure their parents got much closer when she toured in Australia. Miley even arranged for the Hemsworths to get VIP treatment at her June 23 show in Melbourne. "She sent a private helicopter to pick [Liam's parents] up from their holiday home on Philip Island, and they sat next to her mom, Tish," the inside source spilled.
This is not the first time Miley and Liam have been hit with rumors of engagement. In January 2010, Miley's representative denied an engagement rumor after the "Can't Be Tamed" songstress was snapped wearing a sparkly ring on her left hand while stepping out in Los Angeles. Later in September, Miley herself stressed that she is not in such a committed relationship with Liam.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower