Rep: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Haven't Thought About Getting Engaged
Contrary to recent claim, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth haven't thought about getting engaged. After Star Magazine came out with the story suggesting there will be a wedding for the couple in the near future, a representative for 21-year-old Liam reached out to Gossip Cop and insisted that it's a "false story" and "not true".
Star earlier reported that Miley and Liam are now "so devoted to each other", insiders are "hearing wedding bells". On the speculations, a so-called insider pointed out on the interactions between the couple's families. "They're hanging out like one big happy family. Everyone wonders when Miley and Liam will take the next step and get engaged," so said the source.
Additionally, the tabloid claimed that the twosome made sure their parents got much closer when she toured in Australia. Miley even arranged for the Hemsworths to get VIP treatment at her June 23 show in Melbourne. "She sent a private helicopter to pick [Liam's parents] up from their holiday home on Philip Island, and they sat next to her mom, Tish," the inside source spilled.
This is not the first time Miley and Liam have been hit with rumors of engagement. In January 2010, Miley's representative denied an engagement rumor after the "Can't Be Tamed" songstress was snapped wearing a sparkly ring on her left hand while stepping out in Los Angeles. Later in September, Miley herself stressed that she is not in such a committed relationship with Liam.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose