Rep: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Haven't Thought About Getting Engaged
Contrary to recent claim, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth haven't thought about getting engaged. After Star Magazine came out with the story suggesting there will be a wedding for the couple in the near future, a representative for 21-year-old Liam reached out to Gossip Cop and insisted that it's a "false story" and "not true".
Star earlier reported that Miley and Liam are now "so devoted to each other", insiders are "hearing wedding bells". On the speculations, a so-called insider pointed out on the interactions between the couple's families. "They're hanging out like one big happy family. Everyone wonders when Miley and Liam will take the next step and get engaged," so said the source.
Additionally, the tabloid claimed that the twosome made sure their parents got much closer when she toured in Australia. Miley even arranged for the Hemsworths to get VIP treatment at her June 23 show in Melbourne. "She sent a private helicopter to pick [Liam's parents] up from their holiday home on Philip Island, and they sat next to her mom, Tish," the inside source spilled.
This is not the first time Miley and Liam have been hit with rumors of engagement. In January 2010, Miley's representative denied an engagement rumor after the "Can't Be Tamed" songstress was snapped wearing a sparkly ring on her left hand while stepping out in Los Angeles. Later in September, Miley herself stressed that she is not in such a committed relationship with Liam.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift